glenmuir

Livingston v Glenafton

5 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

What game did Pollok only get 50?

The state of Rugby Park at last season's final was dreadful.

The laugh is that Lok who week in week out get bigger crowds than any junior side in Scotland have more younger and older fans than any other team!Look around you and spot the old guys-they are at every junior game and any club denying it are at it!

I'm one of the 'old guys, a grandad to 3. And love my junior football, so much so I will be in Livingston tomorrow, c'mon the Afton

3 auld guys sitting along from me every home game, better tell them to make sure they don't get dragged onto the Glens busses after the game by mistake as they'll be mistaken for junior fans.

3 auld guys sitting along from me every home game, better tell them to make sure they don't get dragged onto the Glens busses after the game by mistake as they'll be mistaken for junior fans.

Yeah, time for your old brigade to join us down at loch park. We have seats and toilets too.. ( no it's not a commode) We have it all going on down here

It's the junior version of invasion of the body snatchers, they come and abduct our auld codgers and leave young lads in their place.

Ouch.

Not sure if i'm hurt more by getting slagged off by a Junior fan about having a shitey home support or that i'm old enough to be lumped in as an auld codger.