Livingston v Glenafton

glenmuir

5 minutes ago, Afro said:

By all accounts the prices are to balance the cost of leccy, stewards, etc. Glenafton must be on board with the pricing having agreed to two sets now.

Definitely agreed on that point that both teams will have had to have shaken hands on the pricing - no club can unilaterally dictate a price without the other side's agreement, so both sides are equally complicit.

Seems way excessive for an early round Scottish tie, but it happens...I remember Airdrie United chancing their arm at home to Threave Rovers who were in the East of Scotland League at the time and charging £14....about 15 years ago!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ll definitely be there on Saturday. Not expecting much from the game. But it’s the Afton [emoji1360]

We “ Afton” have the potential of getting knocked out of three cups in three weeks [emoji853]

With our trip to Rob Roy next week.

So c’mon you Afton [emoji1360]

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Can you not go and fight them somewhere else, I want to sit on the hill and watch the game for free in peace.

Good point. Anyone looking for some pre-match fisticuffs should instead meet me in the Lidl car park.

Twice I’ve attended games in Livingston’s ground. It’s a great place.

I park in the multi-storey car park in the shopping centre. 2 min from the ground.

In fact you can see into the ground from there. Well the supporters at least

Just now, Glens lad said:

Twice I’ve attended games in Livingston’s ground. It’s a great place.
I park in the multi-storey car park in the shopping centre. 2 min from the ground.

I think it's 50p an hour to park there, cheapest pay carpark in the centre. The retail one just over the road from there doesn't charge anything though.

I think it's 50p an hour to park there, cheapest pay carpark in the centre. The retail one just over the road from there doesn't charge anything though.

Always found the outside parking bays a bit tight. So I use the multi were there is always plenty of empty bays in the upper floors [emoji41]

Plus as you say, cheap too [emoji1360]

Commented on this on the livi thread earlier. Seems totally rediculous and will surely impact the crowd.
Im informed alot of livi fans giving it a miss as not on season tickets and £20 to play a jnr team seems excessive.
From Glens point of view most of the die hards will go but could put alot of people off.
Cheaper prices bigger crowd. Simples.

Cheaper prices does not make bigger crowds. Junior football is massively cheaper than the SPFL but crowds are tiny in comparison.

Archived