Livingston v Glenafton

glenmuir

8 hours ago, Glens lad said:

Opinions it’s about emoji6.png
I miss very few games, and whilst I agree with you on many of your views ( or opinions).
Young Lynass is very much a squad player which I feel is a label he doesn’t deserve. If he was getting more of a starting role. Not only would his confidence grow by game his strength would too.
What we are getting is, a lad that is a sub more often than not, who isn’t getting enough time on the park to make much of a difference when called upon. This is where the inconsistency comes from.

I like him. I like his drive and willingness to take a player on. I was at both Talbot league games last season, and we know what he did there. Then he was a sub for the final where in my opinion he should have started. Talbot were probably glad he was a sub emoji23.png

I just feel we are missing a tick with the lad.

But it’s opinions emoji23.pngemoji1360.pngemoji6.png

One good run a game doesn’t make him more than a squad player! Passenger most games

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One good run a game doesn’t make him more than a squad player! Passenger most games

You’re right, it doesn’t make him more than a squad player. ( your words) Because that’s what he is. A squad player.

We have a passenger or passengers ever week. We had one on Saturday that couldn’t stand upright. Chris needs studs in his boots.

But I accept this, because they are juniors who work very hard on and off the pitch

For all the focus on our gate price and other teams fans having a laugh about our attendance today, I had a look at the other Scottish cup games attendances and looks like ours had the biggest crowd.

Peterhead v Raith-671

Montrose v QoS-512

Dumbarton v Elgin-491

Are some examples.

None of those games are exactly local derbies. I'd expect little to no away fans at each of those games.

Archived