ICTFC v Crusaders

Stephen Malkmus

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Aye, early goal has killed them. ICT definitely have more to offer though, unless they take the foot off the gas.

It's not great viewing though tbh

Aye.  I hope Crusaders get a goal tom put some excitement into it.

9 minutes ago, Big Berk said:

Crusaders also put out a  weak team at Tannadice.  If the standard of their league is "embarassing" as you say so must be ours, so  there  would be no incongruity in having them in this tournament.

Except this is their best team and our 19th.

9 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I've nae idea in all honesty but most folk seem to think Perth. I've never actually been to see us there before so it would let me tick that off if it was.

I'm not sure how many ICT would take but I'd expect us to take a decent crowd considering we had nearly 500 travel for last night's game.

In terms of making travelling distances for the majority of support as even as possible, Perth would seem the obvious choice. Would be happier with that than with somewhere like Airdrie, where we played in '99, or Livingston, which is a pain in the arse to get to by public transport. The crowd for the 2003 final was over five thousand, and I seem to remember numbers being pretty evenly split, but I can't see us taking two and half thousand this time.  Hopefully upwards of a thousand though.  

1 minute ago, alternative maryhill said:

In terms of making travelling distances for the majority of support as even as possible, Perth would seem the obvious choice. Would be happier with that than with somewhere like Airdrie, where we played in '99, or Livingston, which is a pain in the arse to get to by public transport. The crowd for the 2003 final was over five thousand, and I seem to remember numbers being pretty evenly split, but I can't see us taking two and half thousand this time.  Hopefully upwards of a thousand though.  

This was my thinking behind Stirling's Forthbank (3,800 capacity)

A 10,000 stadium barely half full sucks.

1 minute ago, Silverton End said:

Yeah, I'd be happy with Forthbank. Tidy ground and some decent pubs in Stirling for pre-match. Wonder if 3,800 might be considered just a little too tight, though? Assume the SPFL would be hoping for a slightly bigger crowd than that, although whether they'll get it is another thing. 

2 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Aye, a near sold out Forthbank is surely a better option than McDiarmid even if it risks a few people missing out in the unlikely event more than 3800 people are interested.

10 minutes ago, Big Berk said:

Game over. I hope Crusaders dont get a drubbing. But with the heavy pitch and part time they're likely to lose another couple as they tire.

Hope they get slaughtered.

The football authorities force Scottish teams to play each other about 20 times a season. Then to freshen it up, import teams from other countries to a Scottish cup competition. Get them to fu<k.

1 minute ago, Arnold Layne said:

Hope they get slaughtered.

The football authorities force Scottish teams to play each other about 20 times a season. Then to freshen it up, import teams from other countries to freshen up a Scottish cup competition. Get them to fu<k.

:lol:

14 minutes ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

St Mirren? Undoubtedly favouring the Sons but the right size for even .the biggest crowd likely to attend and not all that further than Stirling for Inverness fans.

Would be great Wilf, definitely unfair on ICT support though.

Archived