ICTFC v Crusaders

Stephen Malkmus

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, chazas_ said:

The only good thing about having Welsh and NI teams is that it’s highlighted just how embarrassingly shit their domestic football is 

but...that's level we'll be at if the OF(rip) leave our league

Honest guv, the papers said, so it must be true

6 minutes ago, Big Berk said:

Remind us who put you out the tournament?

I think Crusaders put out our reserves and kids. Didn’t pay much attention to the game. We’re also embarrassingly shit atm if that makes you feel better

7 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I'm really glad our semi was away in Oswestry, this atmosphere is dire compared to what we experienced last night.

Bring it on ya teuchters.

Assuming ICT  go on to win this... where do you think the final would be held? Canna be arsed with a repeat venue of McDiarmid Park  when we played Airdrie in 2003.  Dundee maybe?  Falkirk?

3 minutes ago, chazas_ said:

I think Crusaders put out our reserves and kids. Didn’t pay much attention to the game. We’re also embarrassingly shit atm if that makes you feel better

Crusaders also put out a  weak team at Tannadice.  If the standard of their league is "embarassing" as you say so must be ours, so  there  would be no incongruity in having them in this tournament.

Assuming ICT  go on to win this... where do you think the final would be held? Canna be arsed with a repeat venue of McDiarmid Park  when we played Airdrie in 2003.  Dundee maybe?  Falkirk?

I've nae idea in all honesty but most folk seem to think Perth. I've never actually been to see us there before so it would let me tick that off if it was.

I'm not sure how many ICT would take but I'd expect us to take a decent crowd considering we had nearly 500 travel for last night's game.

5 minutes ago, RossP said:

Stirling Albion's Forthbank for me :o at least it would be heaving, bit more of a trek for the teuchters though.

Looking like a cakewalk for Caley today unless Cru's score very soon.

Just now, Silverton End said:

Looking like a cakewalk for Caley today unless Cru's score very soon.

I think Crusaders have played ok and  threatened; the difference is that they dont have ICT's firepower up front.

1 minute ago, Big Berk said:

I think Crusaders have played ok and  threatened; the difference is that they dont have ICT's firepower up front.

Aye, early goal has killed them. ICT definitely have more to offer though, unless they take the foot off the gas.

It's not great viewing though tbh

Archived