TNS v Dumbarton

aftershocker

I don't care about the Challenge Cup but I'm absolutely thrilled for Dumbarton. The best fans on here.

Personally I’m absolutely loving how much they enjoyed themselves and how much they are looking forward to the final. It’s what footballs all about. Beautiful.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is brilliant reading. Delighted for Dumbarton fans, a well deserved shot at glory.

Hope they can finish the job in the Fair City. Nothing against Inverness, but they had their big moment of cup glory a couple of years ago......    now is the turn of the Sons of the Rock. :thumsup2

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

It was a tactical nap.

I thought it was a new pub game where you had to say what it said on the reverse of the beer mat without using your hands.

8 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

This thread is brilliant reading. Delighted for Dumbarton fans, a well deserved shot at glory.

Hope they can finish the job in the Fair City. Nothing against Inverness, but they had their big moment of cup glory a couple of years ago......    now is the turn of the Sons of the Rock. :thumsup2

:(:(:(

48 minutes ago, PWL said:

Still no word on the actual crowd? 

Not one for crowd w**k normally but I don't think its too disparaging to say the ratio was 5:1. 

Wikipedia says the attendance was 825.

12 minutes ago, lionel wickson said:

As the final is on an international weekend, let's hope Cyprus don't call up Froxylias, assuming that they have a game or games planned.

Haha. Can't believe that we are in that situation. Surreal. 

14 minutes ago, lionel wickson said:

As the final is on an international weekend, let's hope Cyprus don't call up Froxylias, assuming that they have a game or games planned.

After splashing out £3 on a Cyprus flag I'd be seething if he missed it :lol:

Just watched entire game on Sgorio my favourite welsh football programme. Great to see Craig Barr announced as man of the match by the welsh commentator. Didn’t realise the welsh language was so close to the Klingon one but noticed that the commentator kept using the phrase Boxy Froxy. I take it that this was a term of endearment.

The English language commentators were an insufferable pair of p***ks who seemed to think that we would be lucky to avoid a right tanking given the fantastic standard of football in their league, especially the Man City-lite play of TNS.

So glad to see Jimmy silencing their ruminations about who TNS might play in the final, especially as they spent the time since he took to the pitch pronouncing has name as Frogslice...

Archived