TNS v Dumbarton

aftershocker

If Crusaders win the other semi, any chance of a Stair Park final?

If Inverness win McDiarmid Park would probably be favourite.
I think it's held at a championship ground. Usually decided after the semi finals. My guess would be Livingston or dunfermline. I don't care where it Is tbh, just delighted to be there

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Where are they doing this, and how can I respond? Not that my evening needs any more entertainment.

Their manager after the game on their website, and the younger of the two pundits sitting on stools at the end of the tv coverage. While he was all TNS the older guy gave a lot of credit to Dumbarton

PS also on their website Dumbarton are  apparently now a Premiership team :D

Watched the game in New Zealand. My neighbour was out washing his car when Froxy scored, he must’ve wondered what was going on in the house with the noise I was making. Unbelievable stuff and absolutely gutted I’m not there for the celebrations. Well done Stevie and the boys.

8 minutes ago, Cheeko Green said:

Watched the game in New Zealand. My neighbour was out washing his car when Froxy scored, he must’ve wondered what was going on in the house with the noise I was making. Unbelievable stuff and absolutely gutted I’m not there for the celebrations. Well done Stevie and the boys.

Beautiful

Have since spoken to the neighbour. He thought someone down the road had won lotto. Having never won lotto I can only imagine it feels almost as good as it did when Froxy smashed in that free-kick.

Not long home and sitting here watching Froxy's goal over and over with one last Steveweiser.

The highlight of the day was without a doubt the Froxy winner but to make it that wee bit more special I looked to my left to see a female steward wrestling with Moonster as he tried his best to make his way onto the pitch. A sight I will never forget. Almost like some sort of drunken eel trying to wriggle free from the grasp of a high visibility predator.

My 2nd favourite moment was having a proper embrace with Froxy after the game. His beard sweat smelled like sweet hibiscus and parma violets. What a beautiful, beautiful man he is.

Finally home.  Still can't believe the scenes.  Froxy  :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

We were pretty pish for 70 minutes but the subs well and truly changed the game -  we've really missed Mark Stewart running at defenders.  

Get it right round TNS

Archived