TNS v Dumbarton

aftershocker

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty sure Dumbarton have won the Scottish Cup.
Anyway. well done Sons, delighted for you. :thumsup2

1882. Was there anyone else playing?! I think it'll be the first major final for this generation. Hopefully have a great day out, I'll be hoping they win now :)

Get in Dumbarton! Well done. Showing OF levels of ignorance here but is this Dumbarton's first major tournament final?

First since the nineteenth century. How we won that I'll never know. Up until we scored it was one of the most one sided games I've seen. But what a pair of goals!

2 minutes ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

In challenge cup probably 

Was trying to think when they'd have the opportunity to host a large away support as I doubt they exist in Welsh football and they never get big teams in Europe. But come to think of it I'm sure they drew Liverpool and Man City in the past before the CL became as corrupt as it is and took the games to Wrexham so it'd be one of those. Still, you've probably got the real record!

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

1882. Was there anyone else playing?! I think it'll be the first major final for this generation. Hopefully have a great day out, I'll be hoping they win now :)

Yep for all the "diddy cup" takes a slagging we`ve had some great days out at the finals we made.

Good luck to Sons in the final.

Archived