TNS v Dumbarton

aftershocker

Just now, GoTeamGaz said:

You know you can change the commentary to English with the red button!

anyone at the game checking this; cockwomble is sitting in the stand

I had it on, but when The Voice also started recording, I couldn't have the red button commentary too.

Tbh the Welsh commentary is easier to listen to.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GoTeamGaz said:

You know you can change the commentary to English with the red button!

anyone at the game checking this; cockwomble is sitting in the stand

I’m watching on their website as don’t have sky so it’s welsh all the way for me. Would love to understand what they are talking about. I have heard Arsenal, Man City and Tottenham being mentioned. Surely they aren’t conspiring thereself to them? 

1 minute ago, Big Berk said:

I'm on Virgin,with 3 red buttons and none of them work

Press info on your control, go down to the speaker icon and believe it or not select "Welsh Stereo" for English commentary :blink:

Dumbarton have defended well, and they needed to.  An actual passing move would be encouraging  tho. The commentator is saying Sons will get stronger as the game goes on. That was the case with Livi and QOS. Let's hope so.

12 minutes ago, Sons Fan said:

I’m watching on their website as don’t have sky so it’s welsh all the way for me. Would love to understand what they are talking about. I have heard Arsenal, Man City and Tottenham being mentioned. Surely they aren’t conspiring thereself to them? 

hover over the musical note symbol next to the fullscreen option and then you can have English commentary. 

Archived