TNS v Dumbarton

aftershocker

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone interested, I've conducted a couple of interviews this week ahead of this match:

Greg Draper - TNS

Craig Barr - Dumbarton

This will be an intriguing contest. TNS are a decent side and were unlucky last season to lose out at this stage too. Being at home will only boost them too. 

If the Sons can put in a good performance, there are no reasons why they can't reach the final. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see this one go all the way to extra-time and penalties. 

Good luck to Dunbarton today, hopefully reach the final as it'd be an incredible achievement! :thumsup2

1 hour ago, BallochSonsFan said:

I've been to junior grounds that put this place to shame. Bus parking nowhere near the ground.no pick up point for after the game without blocking everybody else getting out of the venue.

This place isn't fit to host professional football.

Tbf, they play in a league otherwise comprised entirely of part-timers and amateurs, and posting average attendances of around 300.

1 hour ago, BallochSonsFan said:

I've been to junior grounds that put this place to shame. Bus parking nowhere near the ground.no pick up point for after the game without blocking everybody else getting out of the venue.

This place isn't fit to host professional football.

How far did you have to walk? I'd have welcomed a stroll after being stuck on a bus for hours myself, unless I had mobility problems of course. Then they could no doubt have made special arrangements.

How far did you have to walk? I'd have welcomed a stroll after being stuck on a bus for hours myself, unless I had mobility problems of course. Then they could no doubt have made special arrangements.

Not that far. Just less than half a mile.

Poor lighting and stretches without pavement. They have a bit behind one of the goals that could have been reserved for away bus parking.

Just now, BallochSonsFan said:

Not that far. Just less than half a mile.

Poor lighting and stretches without pavement. They have a bit behind one of the goals that could have been reserved for away bus parking.

You should try Highland League football. Formartine's walk from the nearest pub is terrifying.

Quite an attacking looking lineup from us. Not that we had many other options:

Scott Gal, David Smith, Dill, Andy Dowie, Mango, Carsy, Hutton, Handling, SeaGal, Beany, Nadé.

Big opportunity for Handling to actually show us something.

Archived