TNS v Dumbarton

aftershocker

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

He may have a 21st birthday party or the like to attend tomorrow night, so let's not get too worked up.

#fullycommittedtothecause

Unacceptable. A 50th however is a totally different story altogether :ph34r:

7 hours ago, The Moonster said:

TNS have had a fucking nightmare in the organisation of this.  If they were genuinely expecting this to get close to capacity crowd they're fucking deluded.  

I suppose the only positive is that when someone inevitably forgets their ticket they'll still be able to pay in on the day.

This is TNS down to a tee. Their chairman is chief of the delusion division and even posts (arguing with fans) on the Welsh football banter page...:wacko:

5 hours ago, optimistic said:

Gallagher

Smith dowie Barr hill

Froxylias carswell Hutton Gallagher

Russell nade

Thats not much different from the team that eased passed Peterhead in the Cup. Peterhead are no push over up there (as we found out :whistle )

1 hour ago, Big Berk said:

Thats not much different from the team that eased passed Peterhead in the Cup. Peterhead are no push over up there (as we found out :whistle )

Thats the line up that should start.I can only hope for a dunkirk style mentality where every one player does more than his fair share to get through this .Otherwise its going to be a long run in to the playoffs.Good luck to all at the club and safe travels to all Sons fans making the long trip south.Have to sit this one out.

4 hours ago, Girth said:

This is TNS down to a tee. Their chairman is chief of the delusion division and even posts (arguing with fans) on the Welsh football banter page...:wacko:

Currently sat in bar at Oswestry Premier Inn and 2 locals have heard my accent and both said they hope we destroy them. Been told they've caused a lot of grief locally with a Gretna style attitude to the detriment of local clubs. 

7 minutes ago, PWL said:

Currently sat in bar at Oswestry Premier Inn and 2 locals have heard my accent and both said they hope we destroy them. Been told they've caused a lot of grief locally with a Gretna style attitude to the detriment of local clubs. 

Oswestry is supposed to be a nice town, how are you finding it? Very jealous of your cracking away weekender.

Archived