TNS v Dumbarton

aftershocker

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Big Berk said:

Its pay at the gate now

TNS have had a fucking nightmare in the organisation of this.  If they were genuinely expecting this to get close to capacity crowd they're fucking deluded.  

I suppose the only positive is that when someone inevitably forgets their ticket they'll still be able to pay in on the day.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

TNS have had a fucking nightmare in the organisation of this.  If they were genuinely expecting this to get close to capacity crowd they're fucking deluded.  

I suppose the only positive is that when someone inevitably forgets their ticket they'll still be able to pay in on the day.

I just assumed they gave us tickets to distribute in advance as a courtesy rather than with any real expectation of selling out?

If they predicted the latter then I almost pity them. 

On 2/14/2018 at 18:46, welshbairn said:

Probably about 6 years since I've been to the ground, but the bar had a balcony overlooking the pitch where you could smoke. Supposed to be members only I think but nobody bothered when I went. There was also a beer garden next to the club house but you can only see about half the pitch.

Almost certain they were moving people on from the balcony when we were there. The press box was on the balcony with the board room/hospitality further along.

33 minutes ago, Consolidate said:

I just assumed they gave us tickets to distribute in advance as a courtesy rather than with any real expectation of selling out?

If they predicted the latter then I almost pity them. 

If they always had the intention of opening a pay gate they should have said that from the start.  All information previously told us we had to get a ticket. Either their communication is pish (entirely possible given they managed to f**k up the hospitality deal too) or they thought this might get close to a sell out.

I think a swift 3-0 pumping is the only deserving outcome for these amateurs.

"Chris McLaughlin, Grant Gallagher and Sam Wardrop remain sidelined because of injury and added to that list is Tom Walsh who won't play tomorrow."

:lol: Good job we're taking a few fans, we might need some to fill out the team.

What an absolutely dreadful situation we're in with injuries and the like.

Archived