TNS v Dumbarton

aftershocker

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Aye but it's rare for Dobbie to turn in two of those types of performances, so he'll be fine.

I reckon we'll take between 100-200 based on the interest shown so far. A lot will depend on the timing though, if it's a Saturday kick off we'll likely take more.

And between 4 and 10 tambourines.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Aye but it's rare for Dobbie to turn in two of those types of performances, so he'll be fine.

I reckon we'll take between 100-200 based on the interest shown so far. A lot will depend on the timing though, if it's a Saturday kick off we'll likely take more.

Naw, naw, Moonster, you want the Sunday with a 5pm kick-off after this little treat......

http://www.tanatvalleyrun.com/index.html

Fully live-up to the Scottish football fan stereotype as you stagger, fart and spew your way thro the game, whilst hurling abuse at the 66 players on view and decking a linesman with a tambourine launched Frisbee-style.  What a day oot !!

If anybody is going by train, it might be worth checking this website to see if ticket splitting produces a saving. Better doing it within 12 weeks of travel. Nearest station is Gobowen.

Downside is that they take 10% of the saving, unless you can work out where the splits are and book it yourself via National Rail Enquiries.

https://www.splitticketing.com/

On 18/11/2017 at 15:02, optimistic said:

c39f8f776d145deb28b0446709eb1de4.jpgtns scout?

That isnt TNS' scout and it would be pretty pointless them scouting you for a February game now. Half the team could change between now and then.

I dont recognise him so if he is a scout its probably whoever Elgin play next.

• 1 month later...

Confirmed this will be played at 7:35pm on the Saturday live on S4C.

EDIT: I read somewhere else that the Irish League Cup Final is the same weekend as the Scottish Challenge Cup SFs which may be why ICT v Crusaders is still 'tbc'.

Crusaders visit Dungannon Swifts in their LC SF on Tuesday 16th January.

5 hours ago, Silverton End said:

Looking like Sons will take a healthy support down to Shropshire for this semi final.

Although the tournament takes a bit of stick, rightly so at times, it's good to see a bit of enthusiasm.

Mon' the diddy Clubs :P

Gloryhunters*

*I'm waiting for the final before coming out of storage :P

Archived