The SNP take heavy bungs and are failing Scotland and do not actually want independence because that means they would have no one to blame but themselves.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Finch road said:

#meatismurder

I must add im incredibly delicate and hungover this morning so the above experiment may not actually happen!

I take back my insult and apologise if you go for a couple of sausage and egg rolls...preferably 3.

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

Just passed thus at the Birmingham bullring. A completely vegan "hot dog" and "burger" place.

Utter scumbags.

1e95af9313593bd23a0b1800479ad491.jpg

That big window is just asking for a lorry to drive through it. Hopefully one with a cargo of frozen meat.

I can understand threads critical of other folks (c***s on trains, on holiday, on the road, cyclists, etc.) if what these folk do impacts upon your life.  But criticising folk who have a different lifestyle choice is an intolerance that is indefensible.

#meatismurder
I must add im incredibly delicate and hungover this morning so the above experiment may not actually happen!

How’s it gone so far?

Had vege lasagne made by yours truly. I am honestly finding meat tiresome

The vast majority of meat is avoidable if you look for it IMO. Whether it’s a meat substitute or an alternative, going veggie is easily done. Probably 100 times easier now than it was even 10 years ago.

Good on you for the lasagne btw. What all went into it?

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I can understand threads critical of other folks (c***s on trains, on holiday, on the road, cyclists, etc.) if what these folk do impacts upon your life.  But criticising folk who have a different lifestyle choice is an intolerance that is indefensible.

Criticism and intolerance are not the same thing.

27 minutes ago, smpar said:

The vast majority of meat is avoidable if you look for it IMO. Whether it’s a meat substitute or an alternative, going veggie is easily done. Probably 100 times easier now than it was even 10 years ago.

Good on you for the lasagne btw. What all went into it?

Peppers, aubergine, tomato, onion and garlic. Pre made sauces admittedly and it' a much better texture.

How long have you been vegetarian?

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

If you dont want to criticise people who dont have a direct impact on you them I suggest you stop commenting on football players performance.

Either that or you are being a fucking slaver again.

I assume you are talking about Falkirk players who abuse opposing players beyond standards that most reasonable folk find acceptable?

That does impact upon me as a fan of a club playing in the same league.

The fact that you are using my comments to once again defend the indefensible actions of one of your players on a thread that has nothing to do with that shows what a despicable little moron you are.

19 minutes ago, The Equalizer said:

Criticism and intolerance are not the same thing.

Some posts on here are critical, others are intolerant.

I certainly wouldn’t want to be sitting at a table with someone who criticises what I eat, but that’s never happened to me so live and let live.

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Some posts on here are critical, others are intolerant.

I certainly wouldn’t want to be sitting at a table with someone who criticises what I eat, but that’s never happened to me so live and let live.

I just felt the language was a bit strong.

They may well be belligerent & obnoxious but the word intolerance has darker connotations.

I assume you are talking about Falkirk players who abuse opposing players beyond standards that most reasonable folk find acceptable?
That does impact upon me as a fan of a club playing in the same league.
The fact that you are using my comments to once again defend the indefensible actions of one of your players on a thread that has nothing to do with that shows what a despicable little moron you are.

IMG_1511034289.131579.jpg

Peppers, aubergine, tomato, onion and garlic. Pre made sauces admittedly and it' a much better texture.
How long have you been vegetarian?

I grew up in a veggie family but I ate meat for a few years as a kid and through most of school. Stopped eating meat around 6 years ago, but I barely ate meat beforehand anyway so I don’t miss it at all. I can see how it would be difficult for folk who are used to eating meat at least once a day.

My girlfriend recently went vegetarian so I've noticed myself eating a lot more veggie meals, mostly because I do the cooking and can't be arsed making two meals most nights. At the start she was making a few questionable concessions, such as continuing to eat chicken and mushroom mugshots because it wasn't 'real' chicken but chicken powder :lol:. She binned that after I told her chicken powder contained considerably more shite than normal chicken. 

I reckon I could do it on a full time basis no problem, if I wanted to. I've made a few veggie curries, chilli etc and thoroughly enjoyed them. Disagree with people saying quorn mince tastes the same as normal mince though, that stuff is absolutely stinking. As is most quorn products I've had. 

Also if you're a sucker for a Tesco meal, the spicy bean wrap is by far and away the best sandwich they offer in the deal.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

That may be the single greatest nonsensical rant ever directed my way, internet or otherwise.....

And im married.

Truly heads gone.

"Despicable little moron" gave me a coughing fit. Veganism is an emotive subject for some.

Archived