The SNP take heavy bungs and are failing Scotland and do not actually want independence because that means they would have no one to blame but themselves.

My ex was a vegetarian. Barely made any difference to what I ate. She didn't care that I ate meat (easy now!). Quorn mince is decent and hard to tell from regular mince. Quorn bacon however is fucking abysmal. It smells and tastes horrendous.

Yesterday I was off work and ended up sleeping in till 11.30 and wasn't actually out of bed until 12.00. Didn't really feel hungry so had no breakfast and went in to town. Whilst in Tesco I started to feel peckish, so bought some bacon and square sausage and some rolls. When I got home I was starving and ended up cooking and eating the whole lot. That was an entire pack of bacon, 10 rashers, and 3 square sausage. It was glorious and was undoubtedly the highlight of November to date, and I imagine will take the title despite there being 2 weeks of the month still to go

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Not to keep harping on about the same person over and over again, but she told me recently whilst my wife was putting honey on something that we shouldn't eat it because "we steal it from the bees". She's in her 30s! Steal it from the fucking bees!

I’d end up back in psychiatric hospital if I came out with that!

I’d end up back in psychiatric hospital if I came out with that!

Exactly! Utter drivel. And this is an educated, professional woman. Her fad before this was Buddhism (how predictable), before that was travelling and before that body building. I could go on all day.

Exactly! Utter drivel. And this is an educated, professional woman. Her fad before this was Buddhism (how predictable), before that was travelling and before that body building. I could go on all day.

Hold on in there surely stripping and dogging will be in vogue shortly

35 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Quorn mince is decent and hard to tell from regular mince.

Fucking sit doon you

3 minutes ago, Johnny Däpp said:

Used to work with a lad years ago who’s wife was a vegetarian. She refused to cook their baby meat meals therefore had to wait until he got home from work to cook him up a proper meal...

I hosted a garden party in the summer and right enough one of her pals is a Vege. So bring a good c**t, i messaged her to see what her deal was. I ended up having to buy a disposable BBQ as I couldn’t cook grass/plant/soya/whatever burgers on the same grill or use the same utensils... I didn’t moan too much but I know it’d be a guarantee that if we went to her house for dinner it’d be a total vege effort without catering for me or any other. 

Perfectly reasonable objection imo

Genuinely don't have a problem with punters who don't eat meat because they don't like the whole idea of eating an animal, or because they don't like the texture or taste.

I suspect however that a number of deeply boring people have jumped on the bandwagon solely for the purpose of having something to drone on about.

First rule of Vegan Club...Tell every c**t you meet about Vegan Club.

19 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Fucking sit doon you

Have you tried it ? Its way better than cheap shitty mince and for me on a par with turkey mince (which is the king of minces for me). We even use it in mince an' ingin pie and its fine. Use good ingredients with it and its fine. I've fed mates it, I've told them it was Quorn before they ate it, I'm not a dick that way and despite initial scepticism there were no complaints and it was lads who wouldn't have been too shy to tell me if it was shite.

Not all the Quorn/other veggie stuff is great, the chicken bits are OK, not great, some of the sausages are OK, some gash. I think its Linda McCartney that do decent mozzarella burgers that are pretty good. For me the worst is the bacon, followed by the beef strips but if you eat strong flavoured food then its easier to 'disguise' it though.  Of course, some meals are just fine without meat too. 

8 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

It's the people who 'convert' later on in life. Like that somehow is going to make it all better :lol: 

Taking it wildly off tangent, its the people who come out the closet later on in life that I can't figure. I've a  cousin who 'came out' in his forties, married 20 odd year, kids etc. To be honest I wasn't shocked, he was 'good with colours' as a yoof/young man, I'd guess its easier to have an epiphany about not killing animals than it is to decide to 'chow down on dude'. Each to their own and all that though.

10 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Taking it wildly off tangent, its the people who come out the closet later on in life that I can't figure. I've a  cousin who 'came out' in his forties, married 20 odd year, kids etc. To be honest I wasn't shocked, he was 'good with colours' as a yoof/young man, I'd guess its easier to have an epiphany about not killing animals than it is to decide to 'chow down on dude'. Each to their own and all that though.

Ones publicly saying they don't like sausage anymore the others saying he loves it now

I know a lassie that's been vegan for 3 months. 

Every sentence has the word vegan in it. 

"Ive got vegan lasagne for lunch"

"Had vegan donuts at the weekend"

We went the vegan market"

If we assume you're a vegan can you please just leave it out of every  sentence.

Plus she bought a fur gillet about 6 months ago.  That's some fucking turn around. 

Archived