Stenhousemuir vs Alloa

CEMSFC

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:

Post Match Highlights are up on Warriors TV.

Link 

http://www.stenhousemuirfc.com/video/match-746/alloa-athletic/

Apologies for the volume, new to this. Will be better for next week.

Highlights up tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks for putting this up , fair comment from both managers , you lot look better than you did last season , good luck and all the best.

14 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

You're not wrong tbf.

I am kinda torn between wanting to make the playoffs and do a brechin or staying in this league and getting the old derby back on the cards 

which would mean the beanos getting promoted , this aint easy you know !

15 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:

Highlights are up on Warriors TV, Link below:

http://www.stenhousemuirfc.com/video/match-746/alloa-athletic/

Any feedback is appreciated. 

Nice, balanced highlights there.

Only thing i'd mention is that you miss out a corner of the park where you are is there nowhere else you can film from? Apart from that good job mate.

Cheers for the feedback.

I had someone from the SFA filming with me and he took that position. I was selling the 50/50s before the game so only got to the box about 10 minutes before kickoff. 

Cheers for the feedback.

I had someone from the SFA filming with me and he took that position. I was selling the 50/50s before the game so only got to the box about 10 minutes before kickoff. 

As I said apart from that you were spot on

Aaah, the clear foul on Nicki Paterson at the 2nd Alloa goal. And can't for the life of me see how Jamie could have been offside for the 2nd goal. Hey ho.
Good highlights though.

I wasn't sure about the offside for your second at the time I thought he was on. Watching the highlights it does look close but can't really tell by highlights either.

1 hour ago, Wilky1878 said:

I wasn't sure about the offside for your second at the time I thought he was on. Watching the highlights it does look close but can't really tell by highlights either.

I watched back that bit a few times and I'm still unsure at why an offside was given. 

4 minutes ago, beaver1 said:

You can hear what Jim Goodwin thought of it.

He had something to say about everything. When one of his players got booked, he shouted something along the lines of "Kevin, that was only one foul!" Followed by swearing.

Archived