Danny Lennon's Clyde vincibles vs East Fife

Bully Wee Villa

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In any other country it's a dead cert appeal. It doesn't fit any of the criteria for a red card. Given some of the other appeal decisions this year, I'm not sure it's worth the money though.

3 hours ago, haufdaft said:

Yellow for what offence?

Agreed, what offence, none happened. Exactly as I remember it, 2 players going for a 50/50 at the last minute the EF guy doesn't fancy it and steps slightly out of the way, McNiff attacks the ball , maybe made slight contact with the ball but is attacking the ball but even his momentum is in the opposite direction from where his opponent it.

a was talkin to a bunch of east fife fans in masonic arms before game thay will say am real an anyone who says a suport qpee is a fanny game should have been a draw and never a sendin of but game was over by then anyways

4 hours ago, Jamesy lawd said:

a was talkin to a bunch of east fife fans in masonic arms before game thay will say am real an anyone who says a suport qpee is a fanny game should have been a draw and never a sendin of but game was over by then anyways

What a wee fuckin creep, I bet your parents are gutted you’re their child 

Can't understand what the ref was thinking sending McNiff off when he won the ball, didn't lung in, didn't leave the ground, didn't make a two footed challenge and didn't show his studs.  It's not even a foul.  I reckon an appeal would succeed, if we had any faith in the competence of the SFA...:(

19 minutes ago, WBR said:

Can't understand what the ref was thinking sending McNiff off when he won the ball, didn't lung in, didn't leave the ground, didn't make a two footed challenge and didn't show his studs.  It's not even a foul.  I reckon an appeal would succeed, if we had any faith in the competence of the SFA...:(

He guessed. He was doing it all game, and indeed in every game I've seen him referee.

Have to agree with DW. Nicol was very good for the first hour,thereafter he fell away and was fortunate not to get sent off for persistent fouling.Perhaps he should be given an hour then subbed.

Cuddihy is very frustrating as he obviously has something but seems to hold back.He looks a big strong lad and should use this to his advantage.

Duffie is certainly a great addition and is very good going forward.On the downside he sometimes seems a bit slow in gwtting back into defence after one of his runs down the wing.I know he has been out of the game for a while due to injury so Iam hopeful that as he regains matcg fitness this weakness may be overcome.

I don't know howLennon will do it but he must move Wright and Breslin on in the next window,hold onto Goodwillie until the end of the season and give Scott Ferguson a kick up the a*** and get him to realise that he is in danger of driting out the game.Even at half throttle he is a better player than Wright.The addition of a strong centre half would also be good.

Have to agree with DW. Nicol was very good for the first hour,thereafter he fell away and was fortunate not to get sent off for persistent fouling.Perhaps he should be given an hour then subbed.

Cuddihy is very frustrating as he obviously has something but seems to hold back.He looks a big strong lad and should use this to his advantage.

Duffie is certainly a great addition and is very good going forward.On the downside he sometimes seems a bit slow in gwtting back into defence after one of his runs down the wing.I know he has been out of the game for a while due to injury so Iam hopeful that as he regains matcg fitness this weakness may be overcome.

I don't know howLennon will do it but he must move Wright and Breslin on in the next window,hold onto Goodwillie until the end of the season and give Scott Ferguson a kick up the a*** and get him to realise that he is in danger of driting out the game.Even at half throttle he is a better player than Wright.The addition of a strong centre half would also be good.

Nicoll was rubbing his thigh later in the game. Perhaps he came off injured.

Duffie seems to get into good positions to cross but I think the crosses were of poor quality. I'm I asking too much from a league two player?

Cuddihy disappears from games but we have no one better in midfield to carry out that role

Archived