Danny Lennon's Clyde vincibles vs East Fife

Bully Wee Villa

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How serious are EF taking this match? And how's Linton been? Can we have him back?

Seen as it's the Scottish Cup and a potential money spinning tie in future rounds I'd imagine we are taking it pretty seriously! In saying that we have been really struggling with injuries recently so god knows what team we will field.

I suppose Munro will be missing, that for me is a big loss.  Just when the defence is starting to tighten up we will be missing probably our strongest defender, hope Breslin doesn't have a blinder in training this week. In saying that, to be fair to him Chapman needs to take a lot of the blame for the way he set his team out to defend. Could be an interesting game, one thing for sure there should be plenty of goals as always watching Clyde.

looking forward to see if Lennon has had a chance to change any of the set up. Big Loss if Munro is not allowed to play.

Cant see us getting anything from the game as we are still having to play with Chapman's signings, most of which simply are not good players. Still...much more confident about getting a competitive performance if nothing else now Heid the Baw is away!

Archived