Lichties v Berwick

1320Lichtie

Think we’re so much better than we were last season, and if Berwick are similar to what they were last year, looking at results it appears that way, then I think we will give them a few goals.

Hutton

Ricky Little

ToB

Hammy

Scott Martin

Mark Whatley

Yule

Kader

Swankie

Linn

Denholm

Very important to get through to the next round. Swankie staying in over McCord because he looked good on Saturday. Playing centrally suits him and he covers a lot more ground than Pongo for me, up and down Saturday. Maybe start to come onto a game now looking fitter each week and getting goals which will help his confidence.

Looking forward to it, love the Scottish.

Slightly worried that some seem to think we just need to turn up here, I think this will be a tricky game, Berwick will be up for it, its a one off cup tie and anything can happen. We'll need to be a lot better than we have been in recent home games to get through. Big game for the club.

Slightly worried that some seem to think we just need to turn up here, I think this will be a tricky game, Berwick will be up for it, its a one off cup tie and anything can happen. We'll need to be a lot better than we have been in recent home games to get through. Big game for the club.

We played Ayr off the park (yes I know the score line was shite but it never reflected that game at all) and pumped Airdrie 7-1 in our last 2 home games.

Eta: if you can’t be confident here then when can you? If we do get beat and some of us end up with egg on our face then that’s football won’t be the first time or the last. But I’m not going to pretend that I’m overly worried about playing Berwick just to save face. [emoji6]

We lost 4-1 against Ayr, I am not saying I am overly worried about Berwick, just saying its a big game for them, they may set up very defensive and we may need to be patient.

Hearing Swankie has picked up an injury and will miss the game and Leighton McIntosh has been in training all week, unsure if he will be available for this week.

Archived