D.A.F.C v G.M.F.C 21/11/17

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We weren't very good when we played midweek last season. Midweekitis to strike again.

0-0, no passing or movement and everyone lamenting the state of Scottish football etc etc.

Will Higginbotham & McManus be suspended for this or is the ban served for Dunfermline's cup game this weekend?

We're a bit shite at the moment and showing no signs of getting any better. Problem areas we all identified back in July have still to be addressed by Duffy. After the Brechin game he said he'd assess the squad and has made no additions. Can't see past a comfortable Dunfermline win here.

Looking forward to a game under the floodlights at EEP, feels like I haven't seen that in a long time. Light rain and minimal wind would be ideal too. 

Score draw I think here, 2-2.  

Hopefully I'll get out of work in time to make this. Been too long without my Pars fix. Won't be able to make the Saturday home game either so I better get to see this. Again I'd like to advocate for a McManus/Smith partnership but they're probably more likely to try that in the cup game.

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Absolutely convinced this will be a shite draw. Probably 1-1.

34 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It will be cold, shite and 1-1.  

Having been made to watch the world cup play-off for my f-fix can't think this will be as bad as you guys think.

In court Tuesday at Greenock so need a change of plea to guilty to get passed the Glasgow bottleneck at least its a 7.45 k.o.

As for the game, well have nearly joined the we'll accept 7th as the YE position but no body has ran away with it yet.

O'W , Tids and Jai have had a few weeks off and its away were we seem to play better, there can  still be light at the end of the tunnel.

With a good gift from Santa we could get back in the play-offs.

On 11/13/2017 at 12:49, Scosha said:

Will Higginbotham & McManus be suspended for this or is the ban served for Dunfermline's cup game this weekend?

We're a bit shite at the moment and showing no signs of getting any better. Problem areas we all identified back in July have still to be addressed by Duffy. After the Brechin game he said he'd assess the squad and has made no additions. Can't see past a comfortable Dunfermline win here.

I believe it's this game they'll miss.

20 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Hopefully I'll get out of work in time to make this. Been too long without my Pars fix. Won't be able to make the Saturday home game either so I better get to see this. Again I'd like to advocate for a McManus/Smith partnership but they're probably more likely to try that in the cup game.

See above

Having been made to watch the world cup play-off for my f-fix can't think this will be as bad as you guys think.
In court Tuesday at Greenock so need a change of plea to guilty to get passed the Glasgow bottleneck at least its a 7.45 k.o.
As for the game, well have nearly joined the we'll accept 7th as the YE position but no body has ran away with it yet.
O'W , Tids and Jai have had a few weeks off and its away were we seem to play better, there can  still be light at the end of the tunnel.
With a good gift from Santa we could get back in the play-offs.

If you plead guilty there's every chance you'll miss several games.

Archived