D.A.F.C v G.M.F.C 21/11/17

6 minutes ago, SpoonTon said:

Why? So we can cut short his progress at at a level which suits him right now to throw him in at a level he looked no-where near ready for in his only start this season?

I didn't think he looked out of place - just lacked a bit of experience

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

I didn't think he looked out of place - just lacked a bit of experience

He didn't look ready for this level. He struggled as the match went on because he struggled with the pressure he was put under. I'd rather he got that experience, and confidence, from playing at that level than us trying to throw him in too early. Might be good for him to get a loan move to a League One team in from January, continue that development. If he improves quicker than that then great, but I'd rather we weren't being short-sighted about player development. 

23 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Can we not get Strapp back as soon as possible? 

You can't recall players who left on loan in a transfer window outside a window.

We've improved massively since the equaliser, which came from a good ball in from Doyle after all the criticism he's (deservedly) received for his lack of attacking contributions. Thought that Harkins freekick was going in before Oliver deflected it in the other corner when he was about four yards offside.

Still massively unconvinced by 3-5-2 despite the improvement in possession. Dunfermline are still finding too much room in our half.

On 14/11/2017 at 06:25, Poet of the Macabre said:

Absolutely convinced this will be a shite draw. Probably 1-1.

On 14/11/2017 at 09:25, Shandon Par said:

It will be cold, shite and 1-1.  

The voices of bitter midweek experiences.

Archived