Montrose v Queens

Northfield 53

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Very important game for us really need to get a win but will be a very hard Cup Tie.

We must start taking our chances  or we will be out of another Cup

Dobbie is a worry was very poor today his confidence must be low after that very poor pen

We were awful in the previous game at Montrose. Significant improvement required or we will struggle again.

2 hours ago, overthetop said:

Club badly needs a cup run this season for the potential revenue it could bring in. But don't hold your breath. It wouldn't be a major surprise if Queens are knocked out the second cup competition in a week.

This game doesn’t go to penalties - I would be surprised if we went out.

1 hour ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

Montrose will be no pushovers as was proved in the meeting between the 2 sides earlier in the season. They are on a very good winning run just now and we will need to be at our very best to ensure we’re in the hat for the draw for the next round emoji170.png

Sure they drew with our neighbours Annan at home on sat 1-1.

There a decent side, certainly no mugs, but if we turn up, we’ll be winning it. Took us ages to get going the last cup tie.

As for Dobbies confidence, shouldn’t be low he scored two games before it. Can have off days without confidence being low

Mo picked up two injuries against Nanna last Saturday so will make changes. Don't usually score many goals but can certainly be a handful if allowed to play their game plan. Queens should win, no doubt about that but Mo will be up for it. Last thing we want though is a midweek replay at Dumfries, not bad for me as I'm only 35 miles away but the league if far more important.

16 minutes ago, JessieField said:

I've a bad feeling about this one,  I'd settle for a replay now

Why? We are on a good run,two points off the top of league and played well last week apart from the first 25

We should win against a team two leagues below us and I think we will(ready to get this brought up when we lose)

Archived