French Press /Coffee Maker/Moka Pot?

Which is best?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Away its miles better than instant

It's better but not that much better that it justifys the cost.

Large batch low quality beans, roasted to make a generic taste and give a long shelf life.

Give me proper coffee as much as possible and I'll drink Nescafe Azera as a quick, cheap alternative on the other occasions. 

• 2 years later...

In Spain last year I accidentally discovered really nice coffee. Spanish cafes, when asked for an Americano, basically just let the water run through the coffee until the small cup is full. So it's not just an espresso topped up with hot water. I bought a Nespresso machine when I got back and discovered you can adjust the size of the pour to do the same thing. Totally hooked now. 

The cup's about 140ml, an espresso is about 30ml

20200409_163448.thumb.jpg.0703afee66c703b73bd7de117f4becb3.jpg

Edited by NewBornBairn

6 hours ago, Dixa said:

This is a fantastic coffee machine ever. I love that model from Delonghi. By the way if you are looking in other brands Nespresso is also better. If you are confused in picking between models, brands and price then you can refer this - coffee machine price in India.

Hope it will help.

Thanks

Never mind coffee machine prices in India.

4184B9A2-0644-4170-81EC-4D4FF0914ABC.png

I've got a cheap filter coffee machine and just make it by the pot. Just tried loads of different ground coffee and found some that were very good. I had a french press but didnt much care for it and my Mrs recently got me a dolce gusto machine (which I will admit is very handy for a quick espresso).

Still prefer the filter machine and it's the cheapest per cup by miles. Since working from home now I tend to just stick that on in the morning and fill up a thermos for the rest of the day. 

I can't believe two separate c***s polluted this thread with shite about tea. f**k off. Tea is foosty water drunk exclusively by mutants. 

Fkn hell, agreeing with a Rams fan. We are indeed living in interesting times.