Berwick v Edinburgh

Can't see much change in Berwick's team, largely because Robbie Horn has precious few options.

4 clean sheets out of 5 mean he is unlikely to tinker with the defence, and some teams have had more managers this season than we have forwards. 

Chris MacDonald for Tommo maybe? And will Murrell or Lavery get the nod to see if they can remember where the goal is? 

Tiny glimmer of hope in last week's display for City according to their fans, but I expect a 2-0 home win, a Notman hat- trick, silky skills from Prof, and patio heaters in the Ducket.

Could also be cold and turgid.

we seem to be doing quite well with the emergency loan system- Liam Henderson has been borrowed from yon Fawkurk Bairnies. And Farid El Algui has come aboard (the sinking ship). 

Prediction: City to click into gear like a supercharged Ferrari and skite these Northumberland twats 4-0. 

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

we seem to be doing quite well with the emergency loan system- Liam Henderson has been borrowed from yon Fawkurk Bairnies. And Farid El Algui has come aboard (the sinking ship). 

Prediction: City to click into gear like a supercharged Ferrari and skite these Northumberland twats 4-0. 

Do City have a genuine need for emergency players or is it just a case of them saying 'we're doing pretty keek with this bunch, can we try and get some others in'?

So is Robby playing or not? Club website says he is, myles saying he isn’t?

Robbie playing, with trialist on the bench, due to Brennan getting injured midweek getting game time for the 20's. Sore one; guessing the game time was to prep for today, as Robbie would be expected to stay with the Scotland squad. Credit to Robbie and the relative national and club officials for facilitating him playing. Don't know who the trialist is; neither 20's keepers were recalled.

Fabulous free kick. Mcrorie did well to get anywhere near it 

Our midfield - usually our strongest area - was pish today, though somewhat improved when McDonald came on.

Berwick will be hard to beat, but ain't gonna dominate, until January. Probably.

Trialist keeper was Ryan McGurk- I remember him being decent when he played for Whitehill Welfare. The tannoy announcer actually said "Trialist- Ryan McGurk" when announcing the teams which is unusual. 

Beattie started in defence at the start of the season. I thought he did well today. I thought we played well today and showed more attacking flair than we have for a long time. Pity about losing the equaliser from a header but we're another point away from the poor wretched Fifers which is useful I suppose. 

My man of the match: Chris McKee

11 hours ago, Redcar said:

Fabulous free kick. Mcrorie did well to get anywhere near it 

Our midfield - usually our strongest area - was pish today, though somewhat improved when McDonald came on.

Berwick will be hard to beat, but ain't gonna dominate, until January. Probably.

Notman a big miss in midfield yesterday.

Archived