Alex Salmond show on Russia Today

Colkitto

Maybe you can list the things he hasn't achieved over and above any other Scottish politician of his generation ? It won't be a long list. And not becoming prime minister isn't one of them as 59 seats doesn't get you it. Others will be able to judge whether you've won the argument or not.

I fully expect no such list from the moron troll btw.

You have added on an "over and above any other Scottish politician of his generation" clause i see.Tsk tsk.

As i thought. No substance to your wind and pish. The only thing we've had so far to back up your shite is that Ayr have won the 1st divison. Well done.

I will get this translated later perhaps.Presumably you are both failing and flailing now.

Think it's fair to say that Salmond has achieved more within the confines of the Scottish Parliament than anyone else you could think to name but that he failed in his ultimate goal. Fair play for committing political seppuku over it the day after. A true showman.

Think it's fair to say that Salmond has achieved more within the confines of the Scottish Parliament than anyone else you could think to name but that he failed in his ultimate goal. Fair play for committing political seppuku over it the day after. A true showman.

See i wouldnt say that he failed in his ultimate goal. His ultimate goal was to deliver a referendum and get it out there. Now indy is the most prominent issue in Scottish politics. His ultimate dream is independence and hes made that dream all the more likely. Deep down i think he knew the first one wasn't going to win. Its now up to everyone else to deliver it whenever that may be.

His ultimate goal was independence and a referendum was his preferred method of achieving that. It would be a revisionist claim IMO to suggest that Salmond thought he couldn't win it and I imagine he was ambitious and confident enough to believe that he could achieve it on his terms.

His ultimate goal was independence and a referendum was his preferred method of achieving that. It would be a revisionist claim IMO to suggest that Salmond thought he couldn't win it and I imagine he was ambitious and confident enough to believe that he could achieve it on his terms.

Correct.Revisionist tosh from this mornings debate.

See i wouldnt say that he failed in his ultimate goal. His ultimate goal was to deliver a referendum and get it out there. Now indy is the most prominent issue in Scottish politics. His ultimate dream is independence and hes made that dream all the more likely. Deep down i think he knew the first one wasn't going to win. Its now up to everyone else to deliver it whenever that may be.

Not failed in his ultimate goal ? Only if his ultimate goal was failure did he succeed.

Spending the rubles already or more likely  nose still in the  money trough c/o the  British tax payers . Ironic really ,when most of you Yessers favourite tipple just had a price increase 
23658804_1705731759485807_508730746773591588_n.jpg.3fc81d0e3235a7b43adf6d3162e69874.jpg

The yoons are taking this more badly than I thought.

Lovely [emoji38]

16 minutes ago, philyerboots said:

Spending the rubles already or more likely  nose still in the  money trough c/o the  British tax payers . Ironic really ,when most of you Yessers favourite tipple just had a price increase 

23658804_1705731759485807_508730746773591588_n.jpg

I never realised Salmond was Russian.