Darvel Pie

Darvel JFC..Manager

16 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

thats true m8,interested for three or four years,dont plan to stop now its getting comical,please post away m8,its only banter after all.

See u at the game on Saturday , u camping out so u can get in on time to see what the team is ?

u might be surprised with what u see 

Wonder if football crazy 09 could go a day without posting on the darvel threads.. can you no move on like everyone else has 

I think he managed a couple of days but normal shit/service has resumed, like a dog with a bone

46 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

See u at the game on Saturday , u camping out so u can get in on time to see what the team is ?

u might be surprised with what u see 

theres bound to be room for a big guy like me,cant be that many real darvel fans,its a wee toon is it no.as said before locals were not interested had to be run by outsiders,now the locals want to take over,time will tell.;)

1 minute ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

theres bound to be room for a big guy like me,cant be that many real darvel fans,its a wee toon is it no.as said before locals were not interested had to be run by outsiders,now the locals want to take over,time will tell.;)

Wee team wae big ambitions 

imagine that eh 

22 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Wee team wae big ambitions 

imagine that eh 

Aye just imagine that....  Just did and came up with Gretna FC, wonder how that panned out?

30 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

Why don’t you introduce yourself to the locals and have a beer with them?

5 minutes ago, outsider said:

Aye just imagine that....  Just did and came up with Gretna FC, wonder how that panned out?

I will give u Leicester city how did that pan out ? 

Footballcrazy you obsessed with everything going on at darvel as u are never off this forum onwards and upwards for the vale

It’s amazing to see so many people wanting to see a wee club with big ambitions fail .. the haters can’t seem to stay off the darvel threads ........ all about the vale 

8 hours ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

not just yet colin,more fun this way,;)

Sunday names indeed. You must be warming to the vale . 

44 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

Has every club not got big ambitions. It’s not just darvel that want success. I’m sure every team wants it

Exactly mate but for some reason we are no allowed to 

7 hours ago, Thedoomed123 said:

It’s amazing to see so many people wanting to see a wee club with big ambitions fail .. the haters can’t seem to stay off the darvel threads ........ all about the vale 

Are you for real???  Have I missed the posts where people want Darvel to fail?