Darvel JFC..Manager

Darvel Pie

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the mystery is revealed,a photy o wee noddy on the darvel face book page,cant say i know him though.no a bad profile just the same,they missed a bit out i think,the bit where it says he won this as a manager that parts missing,hearing he made a big impact on the team on sat with there new away strip,blue tap,white shorts and rid socks very fetching.:o

1 hour ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

they dont like the banter now m8,thought they would have told us about the two new players,a defender and a striker,they tell me the striker is as mobile as a three piece suite.:o

One thing for sure aw u are interested in is all things Darvel 

keep on watching 

18 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

Wee pie Heid sacked most successful manager of the last 40 odd years, without lining up a replacement.

Wee Pie Heid approaches someone without advising his club, but it doesny matter as he gets a knock-back.

Wee Pie Heid asked Noddy to take the job on an interim basis.

Noddy refused and Wee pie heid was forced to make it permanent. (perhaps too strong a word)

Noddy then phones round people he's never met or worked with trying to get a back-room staff.

Say Why? to a kilmarnock Pie (heid).

What a load of pish 

16 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

thats true m8,interested for three or four years,dont plan to stop now its getting comical,please post away m8,its only banter after all.

See u at the game on Saturday , u camping out so u can get in on time to see what the team is ?

u might be surprised with what u see 

46 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

See u at the game on Saturday , u camping out so u can get in on time to see what the team is ?

u might be surprised with what u see 

theres bound to be room for a big guy like me,cant be that many real darvel fans,its a wee toon is it no.as said before locals were not interested had to be run by outsiders,now the locals want to take over,time will tell.;)

1 minute ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

theres bound to be room for a big guy like me,cant be that many real darvel fans,its a wee toon is it no.as said before locals were not interested had to be run by outsiders,now the locals want to take over,time will tell.;)

Wee team wae big ambitions 

imagine that eh 

30 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

Why don’t you introduce yourself to the locals and have a beer with them?

7 hours ago, Thedoomed123 said:

It’s amazing to see so many people wanting to see a wee club with big ambitions fail .. the haters can’t seem to stay off the darvel threads ........ all about the vale 

Are you for real???  Have I missed the posts where people want Darvel to fail? 

Archived