Darvel Pie

Darvel JFC..Manager

Really!! stop making pure c**t of yourself you have obviously sorted something out before you sacked paddy

I was told on Monday it was happening but hoped it was wrong 

shame on you 

47 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Who would apply to coach that shambles of a club?

Aye n the good Ship meadow are sailing along fine ha ha ha 

3 minutes ago, savedbyhay said:

At least we have respect for our players, unlike Darvel.

N when did u become an expert in all things Darvel ? 

Hello there, My names Mark Roberts and I would like to apply for the job last week. Darvel Legend tells me you only have half a team fit for purpose so i'm arranging to have Dalry's park flooded and the showers broken (Ive taken advice from Kilsyth about that)  so as to give me time to sign 3 or 4 decent players so we can go on to win the league and the West. Not interested in the Ayrshire as it's a diddy cup. We can arrange to have the crowd at Dalry counted so we don't get diddled out of the gate receipts and that way I can add another couple of superstars for the bench. Meanwhile I think the Chairman's idea of changing the name to Darveleck Talbot is spot on in preparation for us dominating the junior scene for the foreseeable future.
Thank you for this opportunity, I never imagined managing such a big club at such a tender age.

Brill

N when did u become an expert in all things Darvel ? 

What charity was your sponsored silence for mate? You lasted quite a while you must’ve made a fair bit?

Who would apply to coach that shambles of a club?

A think Darvel should apply, he knows his stuff

I've been thinking about the situation at Darvel now that my tip has decided he's not interested.

Wee Noddy (Graeme Neil) has good junior experience and while he might not be able to attract experienced players, his youth contacts with Ayr United and bonnyton should see a plentiful supply of young talent. Meanwhile I think the club should appoint Big Kenny as interim mananger as he's no one of the magnificent seven and looks good in a tracksuit. Failing that, Gordon Strachan is available and would see eye to eye with the wee pie heid.

Edited by Football crazy 09

1 hour ago, Football crazy 09 said:

I've been thinking about the situation at Darvel now that my tip has decided he's not interested.

Wee Noddy (Graeme Neil) has good junior experience and while he might not be able to attract experienced players, his youth contacts with Ayr United and bonnyton should see a plentiful supply of young talent. Meanwhile I think the club should appoint Big Kenny as interim mananger as he's no one of the magnificent seven and looks good in a tracksuit. Failing that, Gordon Strachan is available and would see eye to eye with the wee pie heid.

interesting to say the least,a talbot legend took the training last night along with a mr strachan but it wisny gordon,has wee pie heed got a master plan? time will tell.

1 minute ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

interesting to say the least,a talbot legend took the training last night along with a mr strachan but it wisny gordon,has wee pie heed got a master plan? time will tell.

At least they got a real legend for a change.

Ross Findlay?