Players worth a look at

46 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Been shouting for Caulker for years on here.

He's a better defender than Berra who has came back up here and is strolling the league.

Hopefully Caulker sees the potential and realises the standard of Scottish football isn't as bad as its made out to be.

He might only be up here for 6 months but that is more than enough time to fall in love with this country.

Or he sees how bad it really is

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Ethan Hamilton on the bench for Man Utd, McTominay starting for them.

Think the ship has sailed for McTominay though sadly. 

Hopefully the McLeish - Ferguson connection will be of some help here.

McTominay is waiting for England to call him up, its just Caulker all over again. 

Never seen Hamilton play, I'm loathe to suggest making a bench for Man U in a cup game makes you a star. 

Surely this discussion has to have taken place not once but several times. Have we used sir Alexs influence at Man U? If I was Scotland manager or on the board I would be calling every week. But being the sfa we prob called once got an answer machine and the just decided to leave it lol probably another example of incompetence to add to the growing list.

48 minutes ago, skippy2015 said:

Surely this discussion has to have taken place not once but several times. Have we used sir Alexs influence at Man U? If I was Scotland manager or on the board I would be calling every week. But being the sfa we prob called once got an answer machine and the just decided to leave it lol probably another example of incompetence to add to the growing list.

TBF I dont think you could blame this one of the SFA, they have put serious effort into getting him but the players preference seems to be England.

TBF I dont think you could blame this one of the SFA, they have put serious effort into getting him but the players preference seems to be England.

He is quoted as saying he feels more Scottish than English, however that sort of ambiguity probably means he’ll pick the more successful side.

Archived