Inbhir Nis v An Eaglais Bhreac

RiG

Really excited to play Falkirk for the third time already this season. We have definitely turned things around from the timid 2 - 0 loss in the League Cup group game a few months back looking much more resolute at the back although we still lack a real cutting edge up front as seen by our wasteful finishing in the recent match against Falkirk and the weekend fixture at Livi. Supposedly we set a new defensive record if we don't concede in the first 50 minutes of the game on Saturday.

Can't imagine we'll see a big home support for this one. Are we likely to see many Bairns up the road or will most watch the game on BBC Alba?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm up in the Sneck for a rowing regatta this weekend anyway so I'll be along.

ICT have clearly found some sort of groove and should have hammered us a few weeks ago, whereas I think we'll be playing very much a shadow side, so sadly can't see much hope for us here.

12 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Can't seem to find the odds on Ladbrokes or Hills as yet, I predicted a Livi draw and did well on that one Llast week so if you find the odds let me know.

What is the QF format in the event of a FT draw?

Take a wild stab in the dark what will happen.

Yes, but also spending 3.7 nanoseconds looking up the rules:

4.6 In all rounds the Competition shall be conducted on ‘knockout’ basis with the winner being the Club/club with the greater number of goals at full-time. If the scores are equal at full time or no goals have been scored, an extra thirty minutes (15 minutes each way) of extra time will be played ("Extra Time") and, if the scores are still equal or still no goals have been scored at the end of such Extra Time, the winner shall be determined by taking Penalty Kicks.

Robertson has been awarded the Championship Manager of the Month and Tremarco Player of the Month. Bodes well for a Falkirk win on Saturday...

Got Ladbrokes odds and I think for the first time this season, against a championship team, we're favourites at evens with Falkirk 2/1 against.

Wee Hartley will be up for this one.

As a BTW I see the New Saints are quoted at 10/11 odds on with QOS at 9/4 against.

All four Quarter Final FT draws are tasty at 12/5.

Got Ladbrokes odds and I think for the first time this season, against a championship team, we're favourites at evens with Falkirk 2/1 against.
Wee Hartley will be up for this one.
As a BTW I see the New Saints are quoted at 10/11 odds on with QOS at 9/4 against.
All four Quarter Final FT draws are tasty at 12/5.

Gambling forum for this pish Sandy.

If I were to stroll into town from Tomnahurich are there shuttle buses running? Or Do I have to walk the whole friggin way?

Weather forecast is freezing, I might accidentally be unable to find the exit from a warm licensed premises, y'see.

9 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

If I were to stroll into town from Tomnahurich are there shuttle buses running? Or Do I have to walk the whole friggin way?

Weather forecast is freezing, I might accidentally be unable to find the exit from a warm licensed premises, y'see.

Best bet is to head to the Caley Club on Greig Street. They run a bus or two from there to the ground and back for about £3. It's not the most modern place but it's functional, drink, some food and the football on TV.

There may be a bus from the bus station around 1415 that heads along to the ground but I don't know if that still runs. Any of the local service buses that go along towards the stadium don't really drop you off that close. I think you could get as far as the maltings on the Longman and still be left to cross the A9 and have a 10 minute walk.

Just now, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Cheers, @RiG although I think 1415 might be a bit early for a 1715 k.o. ;)

Might be good though, soak up the big match atmosphere. It'll be like La Bombonera on derby day I expect.

:lol:

Forgot it was a 1715 KO! They might run a bus from the bus station at a later time then but as I say I'm not absolutely sure. If you're totally stuck a taxi will get you down there for about £4 each way.

Archived