Ayrshire Select Squad

juniorfootyspy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Select games on a Sunday are pointless. Players are sore on a Sunday morning, especially after a hard fought match on 3G, and the last thing most want too do is go play again. It should be a midweek match on 3G or even a Saturday and allocate clubs with players in it a free week. They will always get loads of call offs as long as matches are on a Sunday 

Anyone take the match in?

I went along and was very impressed with with a number of players on show.

Number 20 from yellows (galston I think was trenendous)

Centre mid for the other team with moustache stuck out like a sore thumb and his rory from hurlford.

1 or 2 of the defenders on both side looked very composed and there was a bald keeper that looked very good in the first half.

After hearing about all the call offs, just wonder how many of the guys on show would have been there otherwise...

Centre mid for the other team with moustache stuck out like a sore thumb and his rory from hurlford.

1 or 2 of the defenders on both side looked very composed and there was a bald keeper that looked very good in the first half.

After hearing about all the call offs, just wonder how many of the guys on show would have been there otherwise...

Totally agree with the boys you mentioned , boy with moustache was nimmo( tarbolton)

Although there was 6 goals i wasn’t overly impressed with any of the strikers.

I have known Paul for a long time. I think IN MY OPINION he is up against it. The top teams in Ayrshire (for there own reasons) don’t want there players playing for Ayrshire and I don’t know why. It’s a tough job and knowing him he will give it everything. End of the day again in MY OPINION it suits certain clubs and Ayrshire who attends.

Archived