West Cup

AmateurCoach

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Brad Bobley said:

EKYM (Caley) vs Southside (afternoon) at Hamilton Palace according to the Caley website. 1:30pm kick off? Presumed that was just a default for the league website. If anyone knows, could they post it up please?
Cheers.

Comfy southside win for me.

EKYM (Caley) vs Southside (afternoon) at Hamilton Palace according to the Caley website. 1:30pm kick off? Presumed that was just a default for the league website. If anyone knows, could they post it up please?
Cheers.

2.45pm ko at Bent Rd 3g, Hamilton

Southside should beat EKYM. EK not as good as previous seasons for me.

Everyone entitled to their opinion but obviously I'm going to disagree [emoji16] (about being as good as previous season bit). Regarding Saturday it's a huge test for us and we would be doing very well to get through but we will give it our best and that's all you can ask for.

3 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

Am I right in saying EK have not lost a game all season yet. A quick look and a couple of draws and mostly wins sitting top of the league and in a semi final. Some big victories 6-1 over broomhouse, 4-1 vs finnart, 7-1 vs cambria & 5-1 vs stenhousemuir who are all more than decent sides. Sat will certainly be a big test and Southside will be clear favourites but anything can happen but I'd like to know why you think there not as good as previous seasons.

I’ve only seen them once so may have to bow to your knowledge but I disagree. I don’t think they lost any of their better players and have additions that make them stronger. This game is one of the ties of the round for me and can go either way. I’ll hopefully get to this one.

Am I right in saying EK have not lost a game all season yet. A quick look and a couple of draws and mostly wins sitting top of the league and in a semi final. Some big victories 6-1 over broomhouse, 4-1 vs finnart, 7-1 vs cambria & 5-1 vs stenhousemuir who are all more than decent sides. Sat will certainly be a big test and Southside will be clear favourites but anything can happen but I'd like to know why you think there not as good as previous seasons.

Going by the results mentioned and still being unbeaten in mid November they don't look as if they should be taken lightly. Any time I've seen them I've liked the football they play but thought they lack a bit of nastiness/streetwise/midfield bite that would see them go further.

Southside may well beat us, but
I'd say we're playing a lot better this season. Big G & Chappy have the boys playing some brilliant stuff, been a joy to watch for most of the season. We've scored 77 goals in 14 games & missed just as many lol.

New boys that they've got in have settled really quickly.

Big test for the team but it gives us a chance to gage where we are as a team. We'll only find that out by playing the Southside's, Colville's & Dalziel's.

Maybe just an off day when I caught you against Bearsden this season. All the best everyone roots for the underdog in the majors, good luck!

Not our finest day against Bearsden so can see where you're coming from. Southside are a fantastic team and we would need to be at our very best and hope that they have an off day to progress. Promotion is our only goal this year. Thanks for the good wishes.

where and what time is this at guys

51 minutes ago, EKYM G said:

Not our finest day against Bearsden so can see where you're coming from. Southside are a fantastic team and we would need to be at our very best and hope that they have an off day to progress. Promotion is our only goal this year. Thanks for the good wishes.

Archived