Peterhead vs Raith Rovers

CALDERON

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CALDERON said:

Yep it's mental around Aberdeen just now.

Tbf im still getting back to thornton before half 7 after a home game but local knowledge probably helps.I never use great northern road i always use down riverside drive along by the harbour and the back of pittodrie to get through/back.The 50mph zones arent that bad

7 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Tbf im still getting back to thornton before half 7 after a home game but local knowledge probably helps.I never use great northern road i always use down riverside drive along by the harbour and the back of pittodrie to get through/back.The 50mph zones arent that bad

Most folk going through Aberdeen would be relying on Sat Nav id think.

Never been to Balmoor before, so really looking forward to my day, albeit a very cold day haha.
As for the match I’ve got a feeling about this similar to the Elgin game a few years back under Ray Mac, not in great form but manage to get the W in a very scrappy game.
As already mentioned, can we please leave Graeme Smith at home, they cement boots that are keeping him stuck on his line are really starting to have an effect on games now.

On 13/11/2017 at 20:13, doulikefish said:

Is this the most efficient route aye? Thanks for the inside as one in our group has decided to drive!

Looking forward to ticking another ground of the list. Quite glad the transport links are horrific as if the train journey was easy it would be a guaranteed  Elgin/Stranraer-esque hangover that lasts until the Wednesday. 

Brutal last night and not looking forward to the game, the road trip will probably be the best part of the day (that and the Pheonix burger and ganja chips in Dundee pre-game). 3 defeats in a week? I think, despite our horrific form we will just have enough and scrape a win. 1-2

Key is to leave the A90 when you get to Aberdeen at the first roundabout and rejoin it at the other side.  The A90 will take you across one of the busiest and worst roundabouts in Scotland.

Think following signs for football traffic takes you towards the beach side which will keep you right.

9 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I think this is what you meant

Would not be too critical as during his time with us he kept us in plenty games with great saves but was always reluctant to leave his line, last season was a combination of not coming or now & then coming & giving the ball straight to  the opposition forwards who knocked it back past him. Would obviously prefer if Saturday was one of his off days but he had some great performances for us while at Balmoor

Archived