Hibs vs St Johnstone Nov 18th

Finding it hard to grudge the Saints their win.

When a team who haven't won or scored a goal since Granny Danger was a lad gets a last minute winner after conceding a dodgy penalty, what else can you do ?

For me, that's what football is all about, moments like that. That's why we all go along every week.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hibs fans now raging that Tommy Wright turned around and fist pumped in their general direction when we scored a last kick winner :lol: What a day

Did he cup his ears as well? Scumbag :thumbsdown

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hibs fans now raging that Tommy Wright turned around and fist pumped in their general direction when we scored a last kick winner :lol: What a day

It's quite clearly unacceptable behaviour and a sternly worded letter will be making it's way to the St. Johnstone board of directors on Monday morning.

I hope they take the appropriate action or I may be forced to escalate this even further.

4 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

It's quite clearly unacceptable behaviour and a sternly worded letter will be making it's way to the St. Johnstone board of directors on Monday morning.

I hope they take the appropriate action or I may be forced to escalate this even further.

Will post Hibs' statement the moment it's released on the website

17 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

He might have a new job by then m8

37 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Maybe he was offering the Hibs manager a "square go". Apparently that's a thing these days.

You stick by your "wee team" through all the shite luck and runs and still go along and every so often it repays all the bad times in buckets with scenes like that at the end!

Can any Hibs fans at the other end and closer to the action clarify on the penalty call?

Bartley and McGinn as a two in midfield is absolutely brutal and needs to get directly in the bin. 

Sounds like we would’ve been extremely lucky to sneak a draw tbf. At least we’ve not lost any ground on those around us. 

15 minutes ago, Mad Capsule said:

You stick by your "wee team" through all the shite luck and runs and still go along and every so often it repays all the bad times in buckets with scenes like that at the end!

Can any Hibs fans at the other end and closer to the action clarify on the penalty call?

From where I was I thought the shout we had just before you went 1-0 up was a stronger claim but I’m in the East so one of the other m9s might have had a better view

Luckily for Lennon, half our support were probably too busy reading Kickback for stand updates to notice St J’s winner.

Laughable penalty decision from Thomson, would’ve been very lucky to take a point from that god awful display, but a pretty gutting way to lose a football match.

Now that I’ve got the niceties out of the way, here comes the tear stained rant. That was possibly the diddiest away support at I’ve ever seen at Easter Road for a league match, I’m fairly sure Alloa took more than that.

3 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Luckily for Lennon, half our support were probably too busy reading Kickback for stand updates to notice St J’s winner.

Laughable penalty decision from Thomson, would’ve been very lucky to take a point from that god awful display, but a pretty gutting way to lose a football match.

Now that I’ve got the niceties out of the way, here comes the tear stained rant. That was possibly the diddiest away support at I’ve ever seen at Easter Road for a league match, I’m fairly sure Alloa took more than that.

We also had a rugby match to attend.

9 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

As we all know, attendances win points and football matches. 8) 

Take your medicine, diddy. We’ll be back in our rightful place (4th, above Hibs) in no time. :P 

Archived