Hibs vs St Johnstone Nov 18th

Thought I'd get this started as I find international breaks well boring. The first tie away in Perth was a tough affair, but since then we've come onto some fine form whilst St Johnstone have had the complete opposite. Hibs with a few injuries but hopefully the break allows time for these to heal. 0 goals in 6 games for the Saintees, what has happened? 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We won't score, but will narrowly lose 1-0, probably with a Swanson penalty.

Saints fans will react by burning effigies of Steve Brown and Tommy Wright, with Steven Anderson being hung, drawn and quartered when he returns to Perth due to giving a penalty away (it'll be a dive of O'Connor proportions). After the hanging the fans will start chanting George Hunters name for three hours while spelling out the "G" and "e" of his name (as we've not enough fans to spell out the name) by standing next to each other.

6 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Whatever the result, I'm sure RandomGuy will be on here during the game bitching about the referee not giving St Johnstone a corner in the 14th minute.

I'm looking forward to being told how good a player that can't get into the 1st XI is.

Whatever the result, I'm sure RandomGuy will be on here during the game bitching about the referee not giving St Johnstone a corner in the 14th minute.

I highly doubt I'll be at the match tbh

Managed to grab a free ticket for this, ya dancer. Can see it being another tough game, will be interesting to see how we line up, do we go for 433 or the 352 we ended with against Dundee. As much as I like having the two wingers, we all saw how much we missed Stokes' ability to create a goal out of nothing. 

Or do we just want to make it easy, start Big Dave and win the game 5-0?

47 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

This doesn't feel right. St Johnstone fans are usually so confident against us. 

That's because we're usually decent and Hibs are usually shite. 

12 hours ago, mackenzie43 said:

Managed to grab a free ticket for this, ya dancer. Can see it being another tough game, will be interesting to see how we line up, do we go for 433 or the 352 we ended with against Dundee. As much as I like having the two wingers, we all saw how much we missed Stokes' ability to create a goal out of nothing. 

Or do we just want to make it easy, start Big Dave and win the game 5-0?

If your manager has any baws he'll go ice hockey style and play an extra outfield player instead of a keeper.  If not, expect Marciano to be leaning on the post fiddling with a Rubik's cube or texting as play continues at the other end... We're just not all that into scoring goals these days.

Archived