The Gers vs The Accies - Nov 18th

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Found the result amusing until I seen it pleased a Tory. Now I'm conflicted

Don't fret too much because it displeased every other Tory in the country. They are especially seething in the stronghold of... erm... Shettleston.

Fucking morons.

On a side note, as class as today has been things matter more than football and this photo is genuinely heart breaking.

04a0d0d87b8b00722553e6b44dbb5a17.jpg

I hated him as a player but like Imrie, McKinnon or the likes, if he was wearing the red n white jersey I'd prob have grown to be a fan of his. I wouldn't wish his condition on my worst enemy though. So sad.[emoji17]

Hamilton have a really nice and unique strip and every year they stay up is a two-fingered salute to all the bangers in the press who constantly tell us that Hearts, Hibs, Dundee Utd and The Rangers need to be in the top flight courtesy of their larger supports.

Perusing Rangers Media last night, no popcorn sadly, and came across this classic "am off to get wrecked, f**k the pope". Yes, never set off for a nice convivial evening without first making sure the pontiff is given a good seeing to.

Talking of Tories, that tosser Murdo Fraser will be raging. 

The Rangers commentator said near the end " what a day in the history of Hamilton Accies". Well, we've only met, what, six times and already had managed a decent draw at Ibrox. Beating the newest club in Scotland, despite their delusions of past grandeur, isn't that big a deal anymore. I predict they'll lose at least three more games before Celtic get to play with them at New Year.

Archived