The Gers vs The Accies - Nov 18th

Had a feeling Accies would win today given recent relatively good form and Rangers still being in a bit of a mess. Should have placed a bet somewhere . One better than the Adrian Sprott game and no longer viewed as such a massive shock. One side of my family deliriously happy, while the other seriously upset. ****ing magic stuff as I find out which way my emotions land on that one! :thumsup2

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wee club never fails to amaze me, from having the lowest budget the least amount of fans,we are still able to compete in the top tier of Scottish football with clubs who have substantially bigger budgets than us.

Credit goes to M.Canning and his backroom team for their endeavour and desire to retain our top tier status.

At the start of every season we are 99.99% of pundits choice to be relegated, we are basically p*****g against a gale force wind and the retention of our place in the Scottish Premiership is nothing short of remarkable.

1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

Seems that Thistle are the only mob who shit themselves at Ibrox.

A cultural problem throughout the club - not just the manager and players, plenty of supporters who see a defeat at Ibrox as only right and proper for PTFC. Well done Accies.

Brilliant result Accies, congratulations. I got talking to the Accies young team who were on the train going to the game earlier this afternoon. They were a credit to their club and I hope they made the most of their day. 

Brilliant stuff.

This new club are a bit of a joke side aren’t they?

Remind me of Gretna. Rapid rise up the leagues but you can’t help but get the feeling it’s all going to go bust and end up in tears.

The fall out on the rangersmedia match thread is just hilarious, it makes the hardship of being in that cesspit today all the more pleasing.

Many of their fans now coming to a general agreement that they are an average side.

Ffs talk about being slow on the uptake lol.

Archived