The Gers vs The Accies - Nov 18th

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, stepek 4 tellys said:

Yes please for McRorie! Rojano will ragdoll that over rated young man!

ROJANO'S may as well be the name above Hamilton's newest fried-food emporium as he'll learn all about a good batter from messers Alves and McRorie tomorrow.

6 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Best of luck to our small but faithful band of travelling support through at the doldrums of hell today.  Hope you have a safe journey and depart unscathed from that hate filled cesspit of ugly, fat, slimy zombie filth.  

F***sake YSYM, was looking forward to the game today until you reminded me of the filth I will have to share oxygen with.Literally hate going to the two cesspits in Glasgow, confined into a corner of the stadium where we are subjected to vile singing and inexplicable rambling from all who surround us, still if we manage to get something from the game I reckon it will be a hardship worth enduring.

48 minutes ago, Helpma said:

I am so confident that this won't be the usual embarrassingly  spineless capitulation that I've even splashed out on the Rangers TV stream.

Have you seen our team?

Foderingham, Tavernier, McCrorie, Wilson, Hodson, Candeias, Holt, Jack, Windass, Miller, Morelos

So no Alves, Declan or Dorrans.  This is going to be ugly and I'll settle for a draw!

28 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not at all!  With that team there's no way we'll hammer you.

The trouble is, Accies aren't playing the team on the pitch,  They're playing a team of ghosts of Rangers past.  For a brief glorious spell, Alex Neil gave the players the belief that they could actually compete with Rangers and Celtic.  But he's long gone, and Accies will fail to have a go at a shaky Rangers.  Easy home win, and the goals will flood in once you go two up.

At least I'm getting the insights of Marco Negri today.  Slightly easier to understand than Chic Young tbf.

2 minutes ago, Helpma said:

If your mob ever actually get an attempt on target, that is :P

Oor Marco - the original Moody Blue.  Shame he didn't bring his boots or we'd be 3 up at least.

Tem-play-ton (as Marco calls him) is still dangerous.

Archived