Shiney new stand Hearts vs Thistle

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

New stand opening and still a lower attendance than us yesterday. Image result for talkhearts

3 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

Attendance:

BIG TEAM

The Hibs booeys desperate to clutch at straws. afCM0oK.gif

Come the end of the season, we'll again have the higher average attendance, despite being fucking bobbins for a second straight year and Hibs being relatively good.

Hibs also drew in 17,145 for the opening game of your new East Stand, which included nearly 4,000 Rangers fans compared to 500 Partick fans.

35 minutes ago, Elixir said:

The Hibs booeys desperate to clutch at straws. afCM0oK.gif

Come the end of the season, we'll again have the higher average attendance, despite being fucking bobbins for a second straight year and Hibs being relatively good.

Hibs also drew in 17,145 for the opening game of your new East Stand, which included nearly 4,000 Rangers fans compared to 500 Partick fans.

You might if you start giving the big teams a slice of your new stand. Monty Smug

First half was absolutely horrendous. Second a bit better. Isma’s goal was very well taken, but our defence is so flat-footed when attackers cut inside, was happening all game.

Astounded that Barton managed to stay on the park, even though I don’t think he did anything to merit getting a red. Fair play to Archie for having the balls to keep him on (although I thought he was shite today). Our midfield offered absolutely f**k all, until Gary Fraser came on (who still clearly isn’t match-fit). Hopefully he can stay fit, because he could be very important for us while Osman and Bannigan are out. Kris Doolan is the fucking boy [emoji173]️

As an aside, the game was ruined for me by sitting next to the two of the biggest fuds in the Thistle support, which is some achievement. One of them somehow managed to watch the game through constantly being on WhatsApp/Twitter, and talking to (at) me about Serie A.

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Levein saying Particks goal was offside, and was also a handball. Can't understand how Hearts fans can stand him

Only the jammy wearers do.

15 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Levein saying Particks goal was offside, and was also a handball. Can't understand how Hearts fans can stand him

Shit Scotland manager, ergo he's automatically wrong. 

Was Cerny going off his head at Lafferty when Hearts scored? Hard to tell. No idea what the Plague is talking about at the equaliser, but match officials are invariably correct. (Cough.)

On 20/11/2017 at 07:50, GrahamJags said:

As an aside, the game was ruined for me by sitting next to the two of the biggest fuds in the Thistle support, which is some achievement. One of them somehow managed to watch the game through constantly being on WhatsApp/Twitter, and talking to (at) me about Serie A.

I wasnt at the game, so you could only have been next to one of the biggest fuds.

Archived