Shiney new stand Hearts vs Thistle

We were marginally the better team but not great again.  We lack so much in the final third it's just not coherent, we keep relying on Isma or Lafferty to dig is out of a hole.  

Once we are one up we shouldn't be dropping points but we've developed a soft centre over time so it's no surprise when we concede poor goals.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We were marginally the better team but not great again.  We lack so much in the final third it's just not coherent, we keep relying on Isma or Lafferty to dig is out of a hole.  
Once we are one up we shouldn't be dropping points but we've developed a soft centre over time so it's no surprise when we concede poor goals.

I think Djoum’s return made a big difference but he faded in the last half hour which is hardly surprising given that he’s not played 90 minutes since Aberdeen in September

Thought we were better today than we were in the Killie game.

Isma is such a frustrating player - capable of pulling off pieces of ,magic, but always trying the difficult skill when there's an easy pass on.

Thought Jamie Brandon was very good, and Djoum and Milinkovic were decent - Ross Callaghan was anonymous, and the game totally passed him by.

Good finish from Doolan, but we should deal better with the free kick that was floated into the box.

The main issue is the obvious lack of creativity in midfield - hopefully that will be addressed - Levein says he wants two midfielders, a winger, and a left-back - I'd say that's about right. 

The new stand is fine, and a point's a point. 

42 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

Attendance:

BIG TEAM

43 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

Screenshot_20171119-182248.png

42 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

40 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

16:49
Hearts 1-0 Partick Thistle
Wolfwhistles for Isma Goncalves as the Hearts striker has to change his blood-soaked shorts by the side of the pitch. I'm not sure if it's blood or not.

I'm out now. 

Please make it so. Absolutely not obsessed much.

I'm cringing for you m9 :lol:

Why did we wear our away kit today, surely the home is less of a colour clash as it's so garish  bright rather than black vs maroon?

When I saw us out with the away kit on and they still had their trackie tops on I assumed they might have been wearing their away strip, whatever it is this season.

Archived