Shiney new stand Hearts vs Thistle

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

It's a mild inconvenience at most. Even if I'd booked flights home, specifically for this match, and it didn't go ahead I'd shrug my shoulders and have a few extra pints with the LADZ. 

If anyone's reaction is even a tiny bit more extreme than that, then an absolute re-evaluation of their existence is in quick order.

Pretty much this. Three mates booked this weekend back in the summer as they thought Hearts at Firhill was a good fixture for their annual football journey North from Swansea. Then we switched the fixture, no problems we thought. Tynie is a great Away day. Then it was switched to the Sunday and that fucked them for the game irrespective of the new Stand shenanigans. Went to the QP vs Pars game and got passed in the Southside. All good.

My issue is this will be my third day on the batter in a row. Thank f**k I took tomorrow as a holiday :lol:

I’m glad I took the sensible decision of leaving The Corinthian at 2.30am this morning. I’m actually looking forward to this now. Bus at half eleven then a few beers in the Clubbie at the Away end. 

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

This must rank as one of the biggest farces in the history of Scottish football. Hang your head in shame Hearts.

Scottish football needs a strong Tynecastle Park.

Looking forward to a 2-0 victory to Edinburgh's establishment club.

I can see why Hearts were so desperate to get this game on, since they have an opposition who love getting shafted on big occasions. If we play like we did the last time we were at Tynecastle, preferably without the sending off and/or conceding of a late goal (although that might be asking for too much...) then I’d be happy.

Archibald selection bingo means I have absolutely no idea who’s fit/who’ll start, but I’d like to see Storey up top with Dools and go #bawsoot

So Hughes, Djoum, and Buaben are available again, but Souttar and Walker are out.

I think it would be sensible for Djoum to start on the bench, but I get the impression that he will be on from kick-off.

McLaughlin

Randall - Hughes - Berra - Smith

Cowie - Callaghan - Djoum - Milinkovic

Lafferty - Isma

Subs: Hamilton, Novak, Buaben, Moore, Stockton, Brandon, Baur?

Another Sunday afternoon of long bangers.

Archived