Shiney new stand Hearts vs Thistle

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd imagine the away numbers will be poor tomorrow. Normally we sell out no problem for Tynecastle as it's the best away day in the league, but in the circumstances I can't imagine many were rushing to buy tickets for a match that might not happen. And now there's no opportunity to do so even if it has been confirmed as going ahead, which is shite.

I'd imagine the away numbers will be poor tomorrow. Normally we sell out no problem for Tynecastle as it's the best away day in the league, but in the circumstances I can't imagine many were rushing to buy tickets for a match that might not happen. And now there's no opportunity to do so even if it has been confirmed as going ahead, which is shite.

Ach well. There's always Christmas shopping.

For any Partick frightened rabbit fans, you will be treated to a wee live version of the Hearts song from Scott Hutchison. 8)

Frightened Rabbit are too main stream for Thistle fans now. I’m now gutted I’m not going. First game at the new stand would have been good, Scott Hutchinson opening it makes it better. Probably have missed it being in the pub anyway tbh

Archived