Shiney new stand Hearts vs Thistle

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the statement tonight would've given  some confidence it would go ahead, seems to have done quite the opposite.

Hope it's off anyway. I was half expecting a postponement and haven't fully psyched myself up to watch another shite performance.

19 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I'm presuming that if game goes ahead it won't just be home tickets available on match day. No way Thistle could have sold their allocation due to this farce.

If it's any consolation, it'll never happen again.

Ok - well, maybe next week, but that's it. 

Pretty obvious that Thistle are as desperate to play the game as Hearts, which makes me more optimistic that it will actually go ahead.

I predict another "no certificate" today and a reinspection tomorrow on the basis of the unfinished blockwork, cladding and handrails to the north emergency exit and the lack of a fence and hardstanding on the away fans approach route all of which were visible on photos from late yesterday.  There's no way that this work will have been done overnight and be complete this morning.

I can't imagine what state the players heads will be in though, with all this uncertainty, and their wives pencilling in DIY jobs for them on Sunday afternoon.

1 minute ago, paranoid android said:

Pretty sure the players will be preparing as if the game is definitely going ahead.

Archibald has been stating this all week...

45 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Haven't been on .net yet this morning, what's the latest news about this game? 

So you just got up, and the first thing you want to check is whether tomorrow's Hertz game is on.

And your mob have a game today.

Best get over to .net, Kev - they're aye first wi' the big Hertz news, like. ;)

Archived