Shiney new stand Hearts vs Thistle

33 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

It's OK, if it is postponed no doubt the SPFL will reschedule it for Monday 18th December in between trips to Dens on the Saturday and Parkhead on the Wednesday.

See if we ask for a postponement, would you guys prefer to be awarded a 3-0 win, or just wait and beat us 3-0 IRL? What would be more fun? 

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, paranoid android said:

See if we ask for a postponement, would you guys prefer to be awarded a 3-0 win, or just wait and beat us 3-0 IRL? What would be more fun? 

If you genuinley offered a free win to our board they would counter proposal with a draw

5 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

BBC Mate, expect the Edinburgh Evening News to run the same 'exclusive' tomorrow dinner time. I'm not ITK, but I'd imagine the safety certificate has already involved site visits with a rolling snagging list which needs to be completed before a safety certificate is issued some time on Thursday or Friday.

On ‎08‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 17:44, Fuctifano said:

Diane's is gone for good, saw something about it on twitter, being replaced by a chain pub of some kind, Irish bar maybe?. Was in a few times when I lived in Edinburgh 10 years ago.

Sad to hear this, there was a fair amount of local die hards' I saw every morning walking to work. Pub gone from under them as I doubt Malone's will be their kind of place.

Anyway, don't see the game not going ahead, seems like a bit of a pointless story.

20 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Hearts set to request the match be postponed :lol:

It's only to be postponed if the bulding work isnt passed. Hey, it'll all be fine...

hqdefault.jpg

Edinburgh hasn't got a good record with school buildings recently...

Is there not rules in place that'll mean a fairly chunky fine for Hearts as there's no acceptable reason not to have the game on. Can't remember the reasons but was someone not fined for similar, in that a game should have gone ahead and didn't?

Archived