Shiney new stand Hearts vs Thistle

We are getting teams at bad times this season and I expect that run of bad luck to continue this after the break

Hibs on their flag day so full crowd and they're really up for it, Killie + (the) Rangers on new manager bounce syndrome and now Hearts will be up for it with their 1st game back at Tynecastle so will be a full house and particuarly up for it

Home win

Edited cause I forgot about the International stuff

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

680 tickets!? Christ, that's stingy. 

I think we've shot ourselves in the foot by only giving you 680 tickets, I'd be surprised if we sell out the rest of the stadium. 

Edited this because I was talking shite.

1 minute ago, Pie Of The Month said:

It'll  be the usual, sell out the upper section before we get the lower section hence only getting 680 tickets for now. 

Nope, you only have one section of upper and one section of lower.

Rest on sale to Hearts fans.

31 minutes ago, GorgieRoad said:

I think we've shot ourselves in the foot by only giving you 680 tickets, I'd be surprised if we sell out the rest of the stadium. 

No way will we sell out the rest of the stadium.

We really should have gave them half the Roseburn Stand minimum.

3 hours ago, cilitbang said:

We are getting teams at bad times this season and I expect that run of bad luck to continue this week

Hibs on their flag day so full crowd and they're really up for it, Killie + (the) Rangers on new manager bounce syndrome and now Hearts will be up for it with their 1st game back at Tynecastle so will be a full house and particuarly up for it

Home win

There's no such thing as a bad time to get the jambos cilit.

4 hours ago, cilitbang said:

We are getting teams at bad times this season and I expect that run of bad luck to continue this week

Home win

I admire your commitment to pessimism 

But you're coming to the temple of despair, watch and learn

Home win

This week?

I still find our decision to accommodate Hearts' request to switch the fixtures incredibly naive. We could have taken advantage of playing on a neutral ground that Hearts weren't entirely comfortable playing on and which didn't particularly suit their game. Tynecastle is a tough place to play at the best of times, never mind on the first game since its reopening. Of course, this couldn't have been foreseen when we changed the fixtures since the work should have been completed before now but reducing the times we had to play in what can be an intimidating venue was surely in our best interests. 

Hearts' deficiencies aren't going to disappear due to a change of venue but if any team is liable to bend over and take it right up the shiter for the good of the occasion, it's us.

46 minutes ago, thisal said:

"Your the best"

"no you are"

f**k that. We're going to pump you.

This is correct. Mind we were "going to be up for it" for the last game of the stand? Hearts 1 Aberdeen at walking pace 2.

Hearts will be up for it indeed. :lol:

Archived