Should be a straight forward home win. Shouldn't be losing a goal to this lot so a first clean sheet of the season :-).

We have a little break so gives McCann plenty time to get our correct starting 11.

We have no excuses. A win please

2 draws against the old firm, and the defeat to hibs was undeserved and the majority of the killie crowd stayed behind and clapped them off the park because the performance was magnificent, wouldn't be too confident if I where you

Time to roll up the sleeves and grind out  a win.  I don’t care what the football looks like!

2-0 Dundee.  Parish to claim Dundee’s first clean sheet in the league.

Edited by Shadow Play

If Dundee don't win this, then McCann has to go. It's as simple as that.

Good result for Killie today. Massive game for us this one now.

Our home record in games like this worries me. Hopefully we have enough to deal with the dog fight Killie will likely come at us with. Getting to the stage where we can't afford to lose this game even though I don't think Killie will be in the bottom 2 come the end of the season.

Think Spence needs to be dropped as him, Kamara and McGowan are all too similar to play together. Holt has been poor in the last couple of games and would consider dropping him as well.

3 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Hopefully we have enough to deal with the dog fight Killie will likely come at us with.

Oh please.

I honestly think that Killie will win this . For the first time in many years , Killie have got momentum. The big Ayrshire club is awakening and the fans are returning.

I honestly think that Killie will win this . For the first time in many years , Killie have got momentum. The big Ayrshire club is awakening and the fans are returning.
A long way to go yet, but Steve Clarke & Alex Dyer have definitely had quite an impact so far, we are organised & hard to break down, try to get it down & knock it about.

Burke, Boyd, Broadfoot, Greer & O'Donnell seem rejuvinated while Power has been different class for a guy who couldn't get a game under McCulloch. I've been to a few training sessions so far and you can tell the youngsters can't quite believe they are learning the game from guys like Clark & Dyer.

Hopefully the momentum keeps going at Dens come the 18th.

They say that pride comes before a fall.  That said, I genuinely think we'll canter this.

Not confident at all. We won’t be able to break Killie down and will concede at least one soft goal.

I think we're 5 unbeaten on the road now which includes Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts and Partick. We've taken 9 points from 15 in those games which is the most pleasing thing as we are not just parking the bus. We are an effective counter-attacking team and I can't see us going at Dundee but instead playing the same way as those last games and being compact then breaking when we can.

We just need to find a way to play at home against the teams who are less expansive and we'll be fine.

Killie and Dee love a draw. 1-1.

Kilmarnock to claim their second managerial scalp of the autumn?...

This is a game, without disrespect to Killie, we would normally be looking to win and win comfortably regardless of the form they are in (I'm sure it's the same vice versa at RP). As it is, it's a must win or there will be some unsavoury displays from the crowd who will have lost faith in the team.

This very much feels like do or die for me and it's only the beginning of November ffs.