Dunipace Juniors FC 2017/18

Pace Setter

This time of year sadly brings back the memory of the tragic death of young Dunipace player Frank Kelly.
Twenty six years ago,Frank,who had been involved in a car crash in the lead up to Christmas,lost his fight for life aged only twenty two.
Frankie was an instant success at Westfield,scoring the winner in both Sectional League Cup matches as trialist against Rob Roy,the club he was on loan from.He was to play a huge part in helping the Pace top the old “C” Division from the start of season till the end.
A fine,a great character that even twenty six years on his passing still brings sadness.

8cec51408ff75516ee6a890f749c0937.jpgb7d1b9f7e22edc66b0eb2d7e4372be99.jpg

• 1 month later...

Whoever it is will be walking into a fantastic club with a fantastic future.  Talented squad, future is most definately bright for Dunipace Juniors.

Sorry to see Gareth & Craig leaving and wish them all the best.

I would hope that as an excellent coach and experienced Junior Manager, Gareth Alexander will not be short of opportunities in the Junior game.

6 hours ago, Pace Setter said:

Whoever it is will be walking into a fantastic club with a fantastic future. New Stadium now officially confirmed which most Managers at this level would be interested in.  Talented young squad as well.  Future is most definately bright for Dunipace Juniors.

Sorry to see Gareth & Craig leaving and wish them all the best.

I would hope that as an excellent coach and experienced Junior Manager, Gareth Alexander will not be short of opportunities in the Junior game.

Good to hear things are on the up at the pace. Loved the old ground but last time I was there it was looking tired. Must pay you a visit before you move. 

Barry Rodger wouldn’t be a bad shout as manager on permanent basis. I know he’s doing the coaching side of things now. A man who served the club well over a number of years who work tirelessly to get success back to the pace. Who has good contacts through out the juniors too.

https://m.facebook.com/DunipaceJuniorsFc/?locale2=en_GB&__tn__=C-R

Dunipace are delighted to announce Gary Macmillan as their new Manager. 

Wishing Gary, his assistant Graeme, the committee  and all the players the very best of success at Dunipace Juniors.

Gary is a former player, captain, u19s coach of Dunipace Juniors.  Wore his heart on his sleave as a player and understands what it means to be part of a successful Dunipace team. 

Mon The Pace 

1 hour ago, Pace Setter said:

https://m.facebook.com/DunipaceJuniorsFc/?locale2=en_GB&__tn__=C-R

Dunipace are delighted to announce Gary Macmillan as their new Manager. 

Wishing Gary, his assistant Graeme, the committee  and all the players the very best of success at Dunipace Juniors.

Gary is a former player, captain, u19s coach of Dunipace Juniors.  Wore his heart on his sleave as a player and understands what it means to be part of a successful Dunipace team. 

Mon The Pace 

Good luck to the new management team, let’s hope you go on an upward spiral, and go from strength to strength 

14 hours ago, Mr Prez said:

Thanks Al

I feel we have been cruelly overlooked for the top job once more. :(

Scouting. Lot of untapped talent out there that I need to tap.

Archived