c***s at Gigs

NorthernLights

Hate when you've spent the time to come early to a gig to get to the front only for wanks who turn up 10 minutes before it starts barge through and try to squeeze to the front at your expense. First gig at 16 was Iron Maiden at SECC, some p***k managed to get in front of me then spat into the crowd catching me on the face, absolute scum. Then spent half the gig fighting with an old guy in front row.

There was a guy behind us at AC/DC at Hampden just pissing into the crowd, no even a cup or a bottle, so my uncle and this huge biker chap lifted him and chucked him over the barrier. Face was a picture.

I was pretty excited by the tickets for gigs I have for next year but you'e reminded me of all the shit you have to deal with at a gig.

By far the worst has been Calvin at Bellahouston where the young teen crowd were a fucking joke.

Never seen so many wasted and out of it before the support.  Why pay £50 to get thrown out before hearing a note from the main act?

Nowadays whenever a popular act goes on sale everyone seems to be going mental about how tough it is to get tickets because of tout websites etc. I actually believe thousands are bought by folk who seem hellbent  on ruining everyones good time and who don't give a f**k about the band.

• 3 weeks later...

Twats that start throwing punches and kicks like they're moshing in a pit at a hardcore show when in reality they're watching Bowling For Soup

The same twats that throw the hardcore moves that connect with people watching the show and minding their own business but throw a wee tempter tantrum when challenged or smacked back. If yer gonna mosh then do it in the pit wi everyone else.

On 05/11/2017 at 15:10, Boghead ranter said:

People (shortarses) who tap me on the shoulder and ask if they can stand in front of me 'cos I'm so tall.

I'll start standing further back at gigs when short people in the row in front of me on planes stop reclining their seats, cuntos.

This. I’m 6’4” so I always feel kinda awkward when standing near the front at gigs. Most people are usually cool with it but sometimes I  get some smaller person asking me to move so they can see.

1) I’ve paid the same amount of money as you, so I have just as much right as you do to stand where I want

2) you have the whole floor to stand, don’t stand directly behind me then ask me to move

3) if you want to stand in front of me, get there before me and it won’t be a problem

Rant over.

I'm not tall but I'm sick of seeing people moaning about tall people at gigs. As you say, you've paid the same money. It's not difficult to move a wee bit. Not even a case of standing in front. It's almost always a case of just shifting a wee bit to see.

I'm not tall but I'm sick of seeing people moaning about tall people at gigs. As you say, you've paid the same money. It's not difficult to move a wee bit. Not even a case of standing in front. It's almost always a case of just shifting a wee bit to see.

This. I overheard someone a few weeks ago standing at the very back moaning about someone being “too tall” who was standing in the second-to-back row of people. The gig wasn’t full but they still refused to move forward. Unreal.

13 hours ago, GrahamJags said:

This. I overheard someone a few weeks ago standing at the very back moaning about someone being “too tall” who was standing in the second-to-back row of people. The gig wasn’t full but they still refused to move forward. Unreal.

I had a similar experience once in London at the Koko.  The gig was sold out and absolutely packed so we were quite far back from the stage itself.  Me and a friend were standing for a while and I went off to get another round of drinks.  I got back and stood in the same place and then a couple of woman who'd appeared since I'd been away starting moaning loudly about me.  I turned round and told them they could either move or f**k off.  

"The venue does not condone this sort of reckless behaviour which spoils everyone else's enjoyment of an event."

"Police Scotland said the flare incident is not currently being investigated as no-one has reported it."

Seems no-one gave a f**k, then? DdHDBUq.png

Archived