Queen’s Park vs Arbroath

Iv heard from Dundee fans that he is a bit of a dick around the changing rooms. Has caused all sorts of problems

Is that an attempt at justifying to not take Scott Bain?! [emoji38][emoji38] Would walk into any team below the premiership and premiership too. I’m sure he’ll get it sorted at Dundee soon or get a bigger move. Far too good for the bench.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Smokie_Bacon_crisps said:

I was wondering if any Queen's Park supporters could answer a question?

I've always rated your defender Bryan Warton and he has always played a stormer when we have faced Queen's but noticed he is out on loan at Pollock alongside former Lichtie Liam Rowan.

Does his face not fit any more?

36392079575_845b3417cc_k.jpg

He's on loan until December.  Gus destroyed him at Annan a couple of years back and it's been tense ever since. Despite being on the bench most of last season he was one of the first to sign this year. He desperately wants to get back in and given the mess our defence has been if he's not back for Xmas it'll definitely be the face-fit option. If he's not good enough for this league then we're down to a five-a-side team.

13 hours ago, an86 said:

Great first season. Not so much after that. Far too inconsistent to be trusted in the team. He’ s been frozen out of a poor Queen’s Park side for a reason. No ill will towards him at all, but he’s not good enough for League One. He’s not alone there, of course.

He definitely had an inconsistent second season but I thought he was outstanding in the run in to promotion. Last season and this season his form has been very similar - just as he's on his game, he makes some diabolical individual mistakes that unfortunately led to goals being conceded. However some weeks he would be one of the best players on the pitch, his last game for us home to Stranraer for example. Really unlucky to be the one to make way for Iredale after that imo. One his day I think he's more than good enough and I'd have him back    

Archived