Queen’s Park vs Arbroath

No offence meant to the fantastic QP fans but your team are utter garbage. Not enough #TapBois in your team.
Whoever your front man was he had no joy against TOB and Yule. I might be biased but I genuinely believe TOB is the best CB in this division.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lack of quality and a lack of confidence caused by some pumpings, which were the result of the aforementioned lack of quality. Tough to see that getting any better with Dunfermline, Raith and Ayr making up three of our next four games.

The players are giving their all, but it’s abundantly clear that the squad isn’t strong enough. We’re going to have to limp on until January and hope he can find some decent loan players. On one positive note, Michael White was excellent in goals. I suspect he’ll be busy next week if Wullie hasn’t recovered.

Looking back at yesterday’s game all I can say is that we were professional in our performance and deserved the win. It was a very poor game that lacked any quality. Gav did well enough yesterday and took his goal well. TOB man of the match again.

Giving the opposition two yards space to receive and do something with the ball, not competing for high balls at corners and no punch up front.....it's now weekly. The confidence is obviously low. Just as well we have some easy games up next.

Keeper was great for his two saves and Gibson has the spirit we need.

Wharton back. Please.

Keep the Faith. If we can get back to where we were at the start of the campaign we just might rescue the season.....desperately looking for something positive to say....

As an ex serviceman who lost mates in northern Ireland & the falklands i take total exception to your comments regarding the wearing of a poppy.these guys and millions before them gave there life’s so you have the right to sit behind your laptop and make these sort of comments.so do me and all decent lichtie fans go back and crawl under the stone you came from

On 11/12/2017 at 18:13, Smokie_Bacon_crisps said:

Just noticed it was matchday 13.  Unlucky for some. Phew! There was me worrying it was something to do with the players and staff. 

Bring on the Pars.

Archived